IC25 Calls Out for Competition!

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Attention "participants" of the Cigar Lounge Debate League!

It's now Wednesday, and I am the only person who has posted in his debate. Unacceptable. You signed up for this, your name is on the line. And darn it all to heck, I DEMAND COMPETITION!

Leafy, listen carefully. You and I are supposed to be competing this week. So find your testicles, man-up, and come into the Cigar Lounge to face me like a man! I don't want charity points, and I don't want victories by default or forfeit. I want to stand there, take your best shot, spit out the blood, and massacre you!

And for the rest of you who signed up, you should be ashamed. People work hard on ideas like this because you claim to be down with it. I even remember people bitching about not originally being included. Now is the time to put your time where your mouth is.

DO NOT make me come after you!

Yeah, I will be posting mine after I get done with work tonight. I have posted in every round I have been in and not just once. I have been sick over the last couple of days though and haven't even been able to go to college. It's starting to clear up a bit now, so hopefully I can get my argument done tonight.

I swear... I really hope that I make it to the finals of the Debator's League so I could face off with IC25... he's a windbag... LOL

I swear... I really hope that I make it to the finals of the Debator's League so I could face off with IC25... he's a windbag... LOL

If it happens, I'll turn you out and make you into one of my ****es. Then, on Saturday nights, instead of singing with your band, you'll be working the streets to put more money in my pocket.

KB said:
Damn it I wanted to challenge IC.

No you didn't. I'd dig out your eyeballs with a spoon and skullf**k you.

Blade said:

You're right, Blade, they're all *****es.

Esteban Ochocinco said:
Everyone's just lucky I'm not in it...

Wait, wait, I know you from somewhere. You're, ah, oh man I forget...

I've been a little busy with work...I'll be posting later today, or early tomorrow...

If it happens, I'll turn you out and make you into one of my ****es. Then, on Saturday nights, instead of singing with your band, you'll be working the streets to put more money in my pocket.

I still can't figure out what's bigger... my nose, your chin, or your ego... I'm gonna go with option C.

Man, I want to verbally abuse you and show everyone that the top dog needs a bone shoved in his ass...

I still can't figure out what's bigger... my nose, your chin, or your ego... I'm gonna go with option C.

Man, I want to verbally abuse you and show everyone that the top dog needs a bone shoved in his ass...

Dude...he's married. I don't think his wife would appreciate you doing that to him.

I've turned you down before, I turn you down now.

By the way, doesn't the pic of us from the TNA house show look great? You look like Warwick Davis at the SAG awards standing with AJ, Goose and I.

IC is one pissed off mothafucka that will tear off any ass to decorate his wall with trophies.

Killjoy, no need to ass-kiss for the admins... LOL.

Touche', IC... but that picture would've come out a lot better if you stopped shopping at Baby Gap.

Since I've brought up D-Man's height and such, and he's brought up my chin, let's just demonstrate the difference between D-Man and I for a moment, shall we?

IC25:

416805-mr-incredible-superhero-400a062507_super.jpg

VS

The D-Man

danny_devito_165643a.jpg

Yes folks, I have a big chin. And a HUGE ego. I am a big-chinned, narcissistic, muscular young superhero. That's me.

I hate the fact that I can't view that picture at work. I hate this job. They block everything. IC, email it to me you big meanie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back