I wish all TNA fans were like JOE'S GONNA KILL U.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Seriously, he knows what's up. He's a TNA fan, but he also knows when they're making a bad desicion and isn't afraid to criticize them. He's also a WWE fan, and brings the same attitude to WWE. And best of all, he doesn't compare them and doesn't act as though he's in a war with anyone who has anything negative to say about TNA or positive to say about WWE.

He's a good guy.

(No, this isn't another OFFICIAL thread. I just felt like giving the guy some deserved praise.)

Scotty made that same joke when I was texting him about the guy the other day.

Do you think at one point Samoa Joe could really be like "Screw it!! The fans keep saying it...so maybe I really should kill someone for them..." :scratchchin: The power of suggestion is pretty powerful after so long...lol

Seriously, he knows what's up. He's a TNA fan, but he also knows when they're making a bad desicion and isn't afraid to criticize them. He's also a WWE fan, and brings the same attitude to WWE. And best of all, he doesn't compare them and doesn't act as though he's in a war with anyone who has anything negative to say about TNA or positive to say about WWE.

He's a good guy.

(No, this isn't another OFFICIAL thread. I just felt like giving the guy some deserved praise.)

Agreed 100%. JGKU is one of the few TNA guys on here that can love TNA and praise it to the nth degree, but still realize when TNA has done something wrong and be critical of it. Plus he's one of the few TNA guys who likes WWE and doesn't blast it every chance he gets for absolutely no reason.

So many of the TNA marks here are so blindly devoted to TNA that no matter what they do, they can do no wrong. Whoever "they" turn out to be remains to be seen, it may be good, it may not be. If it's something disappointing (as I anticipate), he'll be honest enough to admit it, as opposed to some guys (no need to say who, we all know who they are, no need to LetYouKnow who I'm referring to) who will praise the revelation of "them" no matter who it turns out to be.

Props to Joe's Gonna Kill You.

I believe Abyss already has the market cornered are murdering people on camera.

LOL GD...u are cracking me up on this crappy day at work. And with your AWESOME pic u put in the sig..reminds me of a Urkel if he were to be cracked out...lol

Don't forget the Undertaker. He encrypted Paul Bearer in concrete 6 years ago at the GAB, and now they appear to be best of buddies again.

Talk about the power of forgiveness! :)

Somehow Flair seems to be growing on the list for me...those bug eyes of his and that vein in his forehead that keeps popping out...anytime he gets angry..have you seen how RED he gets...when he "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" anytime...his violent gyrations? lol...I wouldn't be surprised if there's a sociopath lurking in him.

I've never seen him post much, mainly because I don't look, but I'm now inspired to go search the TNA sections for his posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back