• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I watched it and I enjoyed it. How about you?

Prince Vee

Better than I think I am
I was watching WWE MainEvent earlier today and it kicked off with Bo-Dallas. They ran a stream of clips from Boston, Rock making the surprise return and Nail People's Elbow on Bo-Dallas. It followed by one of the best of Bo's promos I've heard.

He started it off by showing a picture of him as a kid with Rock and told that Rock is his childhood hero! He exclaimed he was so excited when Rock made appearance at Boston but things didn't turn out well as his hero became nothing by beating him.

It was undoubtedly one of Bo's best promos, with his trademark creepy smile. Well after that he had a match with Zack Ryder. It was more than just a solid match! Honestly, it was a good match.

The whole segment ran about 15 minutes and I enjoyed it completely. Bo really played the crowd very well and Zack had a good amount of cheers. Crowd kept on chanting "Let's go Ryder! Woo! Woo! Woo!"

Its just my opinion that I enjoyed the segment. If you get a chance just watch that segment. I watched it and I enjoyed it. Bo Dallas can be a great heel at least in the midcard level. He doesn't have lots of move but the match was intense. His mic skills are astonishing.

So what do you fellas think? I'm asking for your opinion not just about Bo but also about the whole segment itself. It makes me also wondering WWE can really as up MainEvent and Smack down to put on quite a decent 3 hour show?

I'm a big fan of Bo Dallas on the mic, the guy has all the hallmarks of being either a faction leader or a pest heel or a mix of both. His main problem is that he came along at a time when Bray Wyatt was still a cult leader and so Bo could not become his own faction/cult leader. I thought they were going there when he kept beating Mark Henry, that Mark would give up and Bolieve! but they just stopped that push dead in its tracks.

He also is basically the same as New Day right now and I'd think about aligning him with them except I wouldn't want Xavier Woods not to be the mouthpiece for the faction and Bo would be wasted if he wasn't. I'd honestly either get Ryback over as a monster face and have Bo become his comedy sidekick or I'd go back to Bo slowly getting more and more wrestlers to Bolieve! and join him.

You could stick him with guys that need a shot in the arm like Adam Rose, Rowan and Harper, Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett or the Ascension and/or use his faction as a way of calling up NXT guys like Bull Dempsey, Baron Corbin and Tyler Breeze. Bo is a heat magnet, use him to stick heat on all of that group and you'd have a fine midcard faction.

Well I thought this thread was going to be about Hogan's sex tape. I'm slightly disappointed.

But yes I agree that Bo obviously isn't going to be the top guy, but he's a rare thing in that he's a midcarder that actually has a character and that they let talk. He can draw legitimate heat which is what being a heel is all about at the end of the day.

Bo Dallas was phenomenal in NXT & could be a fantastic heel on the main roster if they would allow him - his in ring ability isn't bad & as far as the moveset thing goes, he has more than Cena but his best asset is by far his mic skills - he can cut a great promo that annoys, inspires and creeps you out all at the same time - I have said for sometime that I would pair him with New Day and have him help lead them - could you imagine the promos that he and woods could put together

P.S. I still think they should reform the Wyatt family if they do he would be perfect as Brays main "acolyte" trying to convert the lost to follow the buzzards

Main Event has proven beyond a doubt now to play host to some surprising good matces, but I would never call it essential viewing by any means.

I didn't see the main event promo, but I will say I'm a big fan of Bo. I loved the Bolieve gimmick, because it suited him perfectly. Before the loss to R-Truth, I imagined Bo's character would get more and more creepy, with big matches eerily always going his way, because he 'Bolieved'. A supernatural vibe he never acknowledged, but the commentators hinted at when he won matches against guy he should've lost to.

I'll have to start watching main event. I don't know why but I always presumed it was essentially filler matches with nothing at stake and no promos. Never bothered giving it a shot, but I'll check it out.

Main Event/Superstars/House Shows...they all give them more freedom and therefore the matches are better and the promos are more real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back