I was considering taking part in WZCW

Whap Me Jungles

singularly terrible
But there are two main problems.

One, that I can't bear to post in the regular wrestling sections enough to make it up to 50 posts. There live people that make the moron-level posters on WrestlingForum look like KB by comparison. And it doesn't help that I have to commit my mind to writing something well thought out. Why waste your mind on people with a smaller IQ number than a dog's shoe size?

And two, that I can't RP for shit.

Can anyone help me with either of these?

Use the media hub. The what song are you listening to? thread is a nice cheap way to get your post count up.

Doing a Book This! is also another good way to get your post count up...but that's mainly just me plugging the section of the forums I love the most a bit.

My non-spam posts are barely longer (in fact usually not as long) than my spam posts. Only roughly about half get deleted. So its worth the effort, or lack thereof.

I have this word file called Tiger Khan sitting in my Hard drive for a year now.

Its a WZCW application form.

Барбоса;4597069 said:
Plenty of people think they cannot RP for shit when they first enter WZCW.

Most of them are right.

I didn't think I could RP....

But yeah, sports section, symposium, movies. What I do every time I want a name change.

The second one, you won't know until you try

Only join if your character is going to be interesting. Either Sam's idea of an old, washed up indy wrestler who shoots heroin directly into his penis or MRC's idea of a cocky mountain climber who brings his own oxygen tank to the ring because he can't breathe the same air as everyone else are your only options.

Tiger Khan wears tiger hide and speaks in multiple dialects.

I'll make him a junkie too.

Only join if your character is going to be interesting. Either Sam's idea of an old, washed up indy wrestler who shoots heroin directly into his penis or MRC's idea of a cocky mountain climber who brings his own oxygen tank to the ring because he can't breathe the same air as everyone else

Why has this not happened?

Only join if your character is going to be interesting. Either Sam's idea of an old, washed up indy wrestler who shoots heroin directly into his penis or MRC's idea of a cocky mountain climber who brings his own oxygen tank to the ring because he can't breathe the same air as everyone else are your only options.

Jew gold > Every other idea.

Everest when he turns heel on his 90th birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back