I Want To Know.

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
I want to know what Xfearbefore, or Mr. Eko as you go by now, think of me. You berated the entire new nWZo, which I can partially understand. But do you think I'm a good poster? A mediocre one? Do you think my posts are shit?

Any of you can tell me what you think of me. I just want to know more specifically what X thinks of me.

I like you. I think we had some discussion of ECW over the summer or something like that. You like Super Crazy which is always a plus.

I've got no problem with you, you're cool in my book.

I like you. I think we had some discussion of ECW over the summer or something like that. You like Super Crazy which is always a plus.

I've got no problem with you, you're cool in my book.

If I remember correctly, it was over Steve Corino, back when I was on my mission to gain some education. By the way man, those matches you posted in the Razor thread were great. I'm going to look up for KENTA matches, unless you've already got several links you can share.

Check out the "Best of 2009: Puro Edition" thread I made in the ROH/Indy/International forum. There's a phenomenal match there between KENTA and Katsuhiko Nakajima from March of '09, definitely check that one out. His matches in ROH against guys like Danielson and Low-Ki are great as well.

He still lives, deep inside of my dark side, Mr. Eko. Do not fuck with Eko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back