I want to impress friends that I got views

The end is NOT good. Buttttt it's so high that I should hardly be blamed.

And again. We had done this at least 20 times before hand. This is temporary.

I wouldn't have expected you to pull those notes off, at least I can understand them in this version as I always wondered what they were chirping in the actual song.

Not bad bitch.

Seeing a little sweet face to go along with you kinda makes me feel bad for tearing you a new hole before.

I gotta be honest, man, I don't really like it. I really felt like I was watching the Bieb-ster trying to sing a classic he can't even begin to understand. Not saying you don't understand, but the voice doesn't go with the song.

I gotta be honest, man, I don't really like it. I really felt like I was watching the Bieb-ster trying to sing a classic he can't even begin to understand. Not saying you don't understand, but the voice doesn't go with the song.

This makes sense. There were times when your voice sounded more comfortable, and it's weird because it wasn't in your high or low register particularly, it just didn't go well with the song. Still not bad though.

I understand completely. My voice goes better with pop songs anyway.

I understand completely. My voice goes better with pop songs anyway.

Aye. I say, try one of their songs off the "By the Way" album. Anything before then might be too far out of your apparent comfort zone, seeing as it's filled with all kinds of funk and alternative elements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back