I wanna join a cult

Vash21

Pre-Show Stalwart
Who's with me? Before you flame me for being fuckin crazy just think about it.

In a cult you can have all the hallucinogenic drugs you can stomach

You can have multiple wives. Most of those cults allow you to bang as many women as you want. For you pedos out there some of the women can even be minors.

You get to play with guns. As most you know I am a gun nut so I would fit right in. For those of you anti gun types we can make paramilitary training optional but you have to cook.

Its so much damn fun. That is until the ATF comes rolling through the front door with a tank and burns you out for having hallucinogenic drugs and guns.

waco2.jpg

473081.jpg

Was this guy really that bad?

Cults are overrated. If you want to do that shit, just fucking do it. You don't need an excuse from a crackpot.

Lulz, at least someone understood what I was saying. Who the fuck doesn't know who Charles Manson is?

Oooooohhhh you meant Uncle Fluffy

charles-manson.jpg

Don't let the swastika fool ya, the guy is really just an old softy

(an yes for fuck sake I know who Charles Manson is)

I just think Marilyn Manson looks a little creepier is all.

I'm guessing he meant Charles Manson.

So your a cult leader now? I can just see it now. Vashtown.

Not only am I the president I'm also a member.

This isn't the fucking Hair Club for Men here.

An naw leaders have to make decisions I just wanna sit around get high and wait for the aliens to take me home.

Oooooohhhh you meant Uncle Fluffy

charles-manson.jpg

Don't let the swastika fool ya, the guy is really just an old softy

(an yes for fuck sake I know who Charles Manson is)

I just think Marilyn Manson looks a little creepier is all.

I dunno Vash, sometimes you worry me. But I'd say "Uncle Fluffy" is a lot creepier, Charlie actually ran a real life cult and killed people, therefore I say he is waaaay creepier than the other Manson, as I'm sure you've seen from Family Guy, he isn't that bad of a guy.

You'd probably be the one ritually sacrificed, Vash.

Also, the lack of humour in this thread is disturbing. Someone that's actually funny fix this, please.

This thread just reeks of idiocy really. Why don't you quit acting like idiots, go post in the non spams and maybe, just maybe a faction will call out to you. Or not. Just get out and quit wasting page space.

This thread just reeks of idiocy really. Why don't you quit acting like idiots, go post in the non spams and maybe, just maybe a faction will call out to you. Or not. Just get out and quit wasting page space.

Ya know what spiff gtfo an take zero with ya. its funny that you have less than 800 posts after 10 months at the pace I am going I will be near a 1000 in the same amount of time so take your non spamming ass an go crap on someone elses thread. An I am part of a faction Coco's faction whatever the hell he called it.

An if having TNA is the requirement for being cool than I would rather be a part of Coco's make believe faction, because TNA is a half ass promotion that can't even manage to get itself out of a friking sound stage staffed by WWE rejects and guys who wish they were in the WWE with the possible exception of Sting.

Ya know what spiff gtfo an take zero with ya. its funny that you have less than 800 posts after 10 months at the pace I am going I will be near a 1000 in the same amount of time so take your non spamming ass an go crap on someone elses thread. An I am part of a faction Coco's faction whatever the hell he called it.

He's a pretty damn good poster though, regardless of post count.

He's a pretty damn good poster though, regardless of post count.

This. When I go to make a post, I look to add the most to the debate. I don't go repeating the same thing that's been said a thousand times over. That's why my post count is "low". I apologize for not noticing your posts in the other sections, but that's just it. I don't notice them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back