I think my best friend is in love with me

Ya know, this could've been avoided if you would've followed a simple rule of thumb.

For starters, QUIT TELLING YOUR FRIENDS YOU LOVE THEM! (unless you explain it's a friend type of love, which you never do)

After that, try not to flirt with him as much, as my guess is that's how he got the idea something was possible. Guys normally don't always think they can have every Woman in the world. Most need something to start with. This could be any random thing..

Flirting, talking, breathing, etc. But you flirt.. a lot. So that's my guess on what you did here.

Maybe suggest to him you already have a relationship. Or, several. :lmao: Bring up getting Faye pregnant with an afro baby too.

And if all else fails.. simply tell him the truth. He's just not your type. (ie. married)

Ya know, this could've been avoided if you would've followed a simple rule of thumb.

For starters, QUIT TELLING YOUR FRIENDS YOU LOVE THEM! (unless you explain it's a friend type of love, which you never do)

After that, try not to flirt with him as much, as my guess is that's how he got the idea something was possible. Guys normally don't always think they can have every Woman in the world. Most need something to start with. This could be any random thing..

Flirting, talking, breathing, etc. But you flirt.. a lot. So that's my guess on what you did here.

Maybe suggest to him you already have a relationship. Or, several. :lmao: Bring up getting Faye pregnant with an afro baby too.

And if all else fails.. simply tell him the truth. He's just not your type. (ie. married)

Will, you have one weird-ass love/hate relationship with this young woman.

I won't lie; if there was a readily accessible history of your interactions with HBK-aholic, I'd definitely read it.

I have no clue how to find it. My guess is randomly search for threads with stuff about e-wedding, or e-wedding guest list. The picture thread from like the very beginning on page 10 or something around there clear through to well beyond 100, I think involves us too.

It went on for a while.

*awaits the pissed off Wife to comment*

You're just a freak. Like, well not me... Like Becca, I suppose.

Me? Or Kantdigle?

I have no clue how to find it. My guess is randomly search for threads with stuff about e-wedding, or e-wedding guest list. The picture thread from like the very beginning on page 10 or something around there clear through to well beyond 100, I think involves us too.

It went on for a while.

*awaits the pissed off Wife to comment*

I was actually looking through your old threads (I look through a lot of poster's old threads) a while back and ran across the e-wedding thread. :lmao:

Flames Out
Dragon

I was actually looking through your old threads (I look through a lot of poster's old threads) a while back and ran across the e-wedding thread. :lmao:

Flames Out
Dragon

LOL Klunder mentioned that he was once so bored, he read through the entire thing. I couldn't imagine HOW.

Fuck, when it was going on, that thread got like 20 new pages within a day. Not even "I" could keep up with it. I skimmed.

[redirect]SO, Becca has a friend that's apparently in love with her, and he isn't simply from the internet. INTERESTING. Discuss.[/redirect]

We've kinda already answered it.

He may want sex, but that doesn't mean its exactly why he's done it. She'll know better then any of us. If he's in love with her, its not going to ruin their friendship, and if he's not then he probably wasn't worth the headache to begin with. Basically; go with the flow? You never know what the future will bring.

Let him down gently...Then buy me a McChicken Sandwich. At which point I will produce a better Me To You card, and a better weekend away.

And then Wakefield won't lose to Leeds.

I like jumping on topics.

Let him down gently...Then buy me a McChicken Sandwich. At which point I will produce a better Me To You card, and a better weekend away.

And then Wakefield won't lose to Leeds.

I like jumping on topics.

*Buys you a McChicken sandwich*. But first...hahahahahaha Leeds won! Like I said they would :)

I can't be bothered reading the rest of this thread. Meh.

Just let him know you already have at least 2 e-husbands and a real one would be far too much commitment.

see its the opposite. when I ask girls if they want to go to the big aquarium in baltimore, they think im gonna have sex with them.

When really, I just want to go see some ma'fuckin fresh penguins, and sting rays and shit. and you cant exactly ask your homeboys to go do that with you...

well thanks for fucking tormenting me. I am starting to consider giving dick to one of these jokers just so i can go. I can never get it organized without it being a chick who is on my stuffs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back