I think my best friend is in love with me

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
Seriously. He got me a personalised me to you card (I'm addicted to me to you), and has somehow organised a weekend to London for both of us, getting me the weekend off work and my mum to look after Jess and Daniel..without me knowing.

Well...even if you don't want to take it to the next level...doesn't mean the friendships fucked, as it comes down to how you both take it, and you never know what'll happen in years to come.

Yea Brian's right it doesn't. It may mean he wants to be more then friends, but not all men think about having sex with every single girl they see.

The majority do, yes, but if its really her best friend she'd know whether or not that's all he's after. Or at least she should if she pays attention to him.

He probably is in love with you, yes. It'll pass though, but probably not until you have turned him down 2-3 times.

Seriously. He got me a personalised me to you card (I'm addicted to me to you), and has somehow organised a weekend to London for both of us, getting me the weekend off work and my mum to look after Jess and Daniel..without me knowing.

on the next Days of our Lives...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back