I think I may start my own Faction

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Getting in the (renewed) spirit of factions around here, I think I'll start my own. I'll call it:

The Administrators

Some cool facts about my faction. It's better than yours. It kicks your faction's ass. And if you disagree, it will smite you with the bant-hammer.

Any challengers?

Don't take this as an application, but will this faction be growing within the forseeable future?

And if you disagree, it will smite you with the bant-hammer.
Thou shalt not doubt my insecurity.

32432-triple_h.jpg

Getting in the (renewed) spirit of factions around here, I think I'll start my own. I'll call it:

The Administrators

Some cool facts about my faction. It's better than yours. It kicks your faction's ass. And if you disagree, it will smite you with the bant-hammer.

Any challengers?

I wish I were cool enough for this faction. :( But I'm not.

I want to join! Then I shall be special, and all of you will say I rule! And I'm also very fond of foxes who are sly and the 696 number combo, and the little man in your picture, Slyfox, oh, and by the way, did I tell you he and I were related? I could hook up a meeting between you two. Eh? Eh?

I want to join! Then I shall be special, and all of you will say I rule! And I'm also very fond of foxes who are sly and the 696 number combo, and the little man in your picture, Slyfox, oh, and by the way, did I tell you he and I were related? I could hook up a meeting between you two. Eh? Eh?

trust me you are already very special

If Sly got AIDS he would probably just ban them and the desease woulld never be heard from again.

You clearly don't know Sly very well.

He wouldn't ban AIDS.. he'd debate AIDS.

With use of some very well put together pie-charts, Sly would explain to AIDS why he infact doesn't have AIDS, nor does AIDS itself.. have AIDS. As a result, Sly would become the cure for AIDS.

And Will would give Aids too many words to eat through for it to bother with him, after the third paragraph AIDS would say "fuck it" and move on with it's tail between it's legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back