• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I talked to CM Punk at Wrigley yesterday

greg_74

Occasional Pre-Show
So I went to the Cubs game yesterday and during batting practice I saw CM Punk down close to the field, so I told him that he needs to shave that beard and he just smiled and kinda ran his fingers through it and pointed at the girl he was with. So I asked him if the beard gets the girl and he just shrugged. He seemed like a pretty good guy, I just thought it was kinda funny after cause he's all straight edge and I'd been drinking haha.

Is there really a point in this thread? Why has it even been posted? Is it allowed here?

Im sure he is a good guy, also shows a lot of who these werestlers really are when you meet them!!

I mean there is no point as far as a debate or anything, I'm just letting anyone that cares know that he's a cool guy.

Thats awesome.

The only wrestler I've ever randomly met was Tomko at Universal Studios. I wa behind hime in the churro line. I was just like "Tomko!' and he was like "Hey." It was pretty rad.

Errrrrrrr...what? I was at Wrigley yesterday. And Punk was there!?

Yep he was just there as a fan I'm guessing cause it wasn't like he threw out the first pitch or anything. But like I said I saw him before the game when we were watching bp from about the 8th row behind home plate. I saw his tatoos which caught my eye and then I saw it was him so when he walked by our aisle was when I talked to him, he was following the girl so he didn't talk for long but it was still cool.

Yeah they suck. It was ok though cause my ticket was free, we were in the 200's right behind home plate and we drank before the game so it was a little better haha.

You might have been around us. You see/hear three guys booing Cedeno every time he came up or a guy telling one of my friends to be quiet cause there were ladies there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back