I played Bio-shock 2 for an hour today...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Why is this game shite in comparison to the first one? I was looking forward to something awesome (got tired of all the fucking missions from Borderlands and just wanted something fun and gripping to play for a while), but it's pretty much just an extended version of the last part of the first one (i.e., where you become a Big Daddy). Thankfully, I hear that Bio-shock: Infinite's taking place in the sky.

I hear you, tdigs.

I did a review of it for Blade's magazine and basically slammed it for being far too repetitive. Sure, there are good moments but for the most part, it is just boring!

I like the online play because with halo's and cod's out there its sort of bringing the supernatural element to online killing its ok for online for me

Infinite looks solid. It's the same Bioshock that everyone loves, but with enough of a change to make it fresh and exciting. And it already looks great, and with two years before release, it can only look better.

What system do you play Tdigs? (Or did I already answer that in your other thread)

1.Border land Fans are Mostly dumb i feel sorrry for you to be considered the same Level as them When you're better

2. isn't Bioshock a kind of a Furtistic Fps?

3. im Sure Tdgiles Has a Xbox360

4 i don't know what to put for this one

1.Border land Fans are Mostly dumb i feel sorrry for you to be considered the same Level as them When you're better

Borderlands is the only RPG that's even worth playing.

2. isn't Bioshock a kind of a Furtistic Fps?

Yes, it's one of the best games I've ever played. Bio-shock 2 sucks, though.

3. im Sure Tdgiles Has a Xbox360

I have both systems, but yes, I prefer the Xbox over the PS3. If the Yakuza series wasn't PS3 exclusive, I would've just gone with the Xbox.

Haven't tried Borderlands but Fans are of it on PSN are fucktarding Dumb this is a convo i had with them in a Text chat

*I enter*

BLF:"Heyoooooooooo"
*other guy enters*
Other dude: "Heyoooooooooo"
BLF: "Hey do you play Border lands
Other dude: "No"
BLF: "you are not allowed to say it because its the best game ever and you aren't a fan

Me:"How is it the best?"

BLF:it is Better then Splinter cell and Splinter cell is the best game ever"

Me: So wouldn't that make Borderlands the best if its better then the current best?"

BLF: no Border land is that awesome"

BLF:"Heyooooooooooooooooo"

90 other fans: "Heyoooooooooo"

Imagine that for Two hours straight

Lastly is Yakuza Free roam Sandbox game like Gta Saints row or god father?

Haven't tried Borderlands but Fans are of it on PSN are fucktarding Dumb this is a convo i had with them in a Text chat

*I enter*

BLF:"Heyoooooooooo"
*other guy enters*
Other dude: "Heyoooooooooo"
BLF: "Hey do you play Border lands
Other dude: "No"
BLF: "you are not allowed to say it because its the best game ever and you aren't a fan

Me:"How is it the best?"

BLF:it is Better then Splinter cell and Splinter cell is the best game ever"

Me: So wouldn't that make Borderlands the best if its better then the current best?"

BLF: no Border land is that awesome"

BLF:"Heyooooooooooooooooo"

90 other fans: "Heyoooooooooo"

Imagine that for Two hours straight

Lastly is Yakuza Free roam Sandbox game like Gta Saints row or god father?

Yakuza's sort of like that...the gameplay's linear though (i.e., you must do things in a certain order), but there are side missions, and you're free to roam around the cities that the game takes place in.

Isn't that an RPG? Is it like Borderlands, or is it like Fallout 3? I hate Fallout 3.

Its an action/ third person shooter RPG, its not really like Borderlands or Fallout 3, but the Mass Effect games especially ME2 is very damn good, everything from graphics and levelling up your characters up to the stroyline is excellent.

Also i played Borderlands but got over it.

What do you think of The Darkness?

Haven't played it yet. Here are the following games I've played so far for this generation of consoles (I got both the Xbox 360 and the PS3 in August):

Yakuza 3 (loved it)
Silent Hill: Homecoming (sucked)
Dead Space (one of the greatest games ever made)
Bio-shock (one of the greatest games ever made)
Left 4 Dead (hated it)
Heavy Rain (shitty interactive movie)
Borderlands (currently playing)
Fallout 3 (for like 30 minutes before I found out it sucked)
Bio-shock 2 (for like an hour before I found out it was only aight)
Resident Evil 5 (good shit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back