• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need to spread rep

Jam is a cool dude who is almost universally liked. If any new people want to know how to make a decent impact without being a prick, Jam is who you need to model yourself on.

Forget sucking up to mods, g-mods or admins, be more like Jam and you'll be fine.

No rules. I tend to rep the same folk so I'm trying to spread my stuff around to make sure i can rep more of the posts I like rather than doing those "I meant to rep you for xx post but couldn't."

Why did you make the change from Blue Cardinal?

You're there liking my feelings on the AJ / Richter bout... even if that particular match appears to be going against my wishes.

Yeah I saw that a little while ago. It's a shame too.

But I figured I'd be in there more, huh. Maybe you're just so popular that you have non stop rep coming your way. Or I don't rep you as much as I think I do. Both are very possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back