• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need to spread rep

Is this the first of this year's "Christmas Rep" threads?

It could be although last time I did one of those 'compliment or rep' threads I got added to Haiku's shit-list for not being more of a dick to people :( Also, I haven't seen you around for a while, everything good?

You've just got repped.

Much obliged but I'm more concerned with passing it out. Cheers all the same though.

What's good, Dowds? What's really good?

GSBs posts in the Punk/UFC thread. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of decent points being made by both sides but I'm finding myself agreeing with George the most.

Plus its Sunday and Sundays are really good, until about 7.30 when I need to start thinking about work next week.

Akhilles! That promo thread was beyond trashed so I can't get you back.

Oh but anyone else who needs some yuletide green is welcome too and as per SD619's suggestion, you'll get a lovely public comment too.

An entire week in here with no McGregor??

tumblr_m28yus9CXq1r9413r.gif

Ewan is good but let's celebrate McAvoy, shall we?

Filth4.gif

For Rep, or a kindly word, or silence...

large.gif

You're good people Spider and had an impressive run in the posters tourney. Looking forward to see you post more in the Thrones thread when the next season arrives!

I'm in.

Spidey's in.

So ask yourself...

Are Ewan??

tumblr_mkh1wad2S31qe4kyho2_500.gif

This was one of the best puns I've seen on this site for quite some time. Well played sir.

You've built up a head of steam lately. If you can avoid doing a WBL then you'll be solid.

When SNS once repped me and said 'spreading - no homo'. That was one of my favorites.

I was sorry to read that you've had quite a tough year man. I think we both started posting regularly around the same time so it'd be good to see you shooting the shit around here a bit more!

This thread really comes in handy :p

I think its known like night follows day, that you are one of the nicest posters here but without seeming like you are sucking up to anyone. That's a great quality.

Spread some to KJ, he's a sad night. Poor guy.

I don't think our paths have crossed that much but you had some love for that Warrior moment on Raw so that's good enough for me.

I was sorry to read that you've had quite a tough year man. I think we both started posting regularly around the same time so it'd be good to see you shooting the shit around here a bit more!

Couldn't be much less active than I have been this year so, yeah. I'll try!

Love that random guy pouting in the background

I dunno if you're here for a nice comment too but I'll give it yer.

One of my favourite posters by quite a distance. Very very funny, very smart and a very unique voice who does his own thing without really following anyone's lead. Sorry that you've had a bit of a shit year but hopefully 2015 treats you better!

Fan of wrestling and 360, I'm not familiar with your work.

All I'll say is don't worry about standing by your convictions as long as you can logically back up your ideas. Oh, and this is just a wrestling forum, so have some fun :)

It could be although last time I did one of those 'compliment or rep' threads I got added to Haiku's shit-list for not being more of a dick to people :( Also, I haven't seen you around for a while, everything good?

Yes, been a bit busy with work (still getting used to the fact that I'm working).
I've heard that the climate there is colder than most years, how are things?

All I'll say is don't worry about standing by your convictions as long as you can logically back up your ideas. Oh, and this is just a wrestling forum, so have some fun :)

Thanks for the advice, I don't have a lot of posts cos I see how much some people get torn apart on here, but I would love to start becoming a more regular poster and have some good discussions with other wrestling fans, thanks for the rep also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back