• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need to spread rep

zNJvPaM.gif

tumblr_mv0wu8sass1r41o15o1_500.gif

Honestly, Dowds, I just want to know how your day is going.

Well it started off at 5am with a shitty surreal dream - I had a dream while I was sleeping on my couch, that I was sleeping on my couch but could hear someone coming up the stairs and muttering to themselves. In the dream, I didn't have my glasses on and was scared to turn my head so was repeatedly calling out 'hello?' until I got bashed in the head by a lead pipe. Didn't knock me out so I pretended to be knocked out so I wouldn't be finished off, then I woke up in the same position that I had woken up in the dream. Wasn't any kind of fun.

But I bought myself a bottle of Jamesons to make up for it so I'm even with my subconscious.

Ha. I do that too. Occasionally I'll get an angry PM in return.

I got one of those a month or two ago, he even used all caps so I know he was super pissed.

My most recent angry PM was from a guy I repped saying "I wish your mom had swallowed you" to which he told me I clearly didn't know who my real father was.

Your father is Andrew Luck.

Also what's up Dowds?

My most recent angry PM was from a guy I repped saying "I wish your mom had swallowed you" to which he told me I clearly didn't know who my real father was.

Dunno if you're already aware but AOF have a sale going on their website. Just ordered myself these beauties
http://alexisonfire.store-08.com/me...alexisonfire-men-s-knife-fight-t-shirt-black/
http://alexisonfire.store-08.com/men-s-apparel/aof010023-alexisonfire-men-s-crow-t-shirt-white/

Larisano - I'll get you tomorrow. I've now gone past how much I can give out in 24 hours, which funnily enough means Butch has to wait too. This plan is closer to the mice than men end of the scale and its ganging aglae.

Also what's up Dowds?

To tide you over, I'll vote for you and Spidey for Bromance of the year, that's whats up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back