I Need Suggestions For Tomorrow...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So, I take the woman I'm seeing to a resort three hours away (I've had reservations for a month now :suspic:) only to find out that they're closed for snow damage. Now, they'll be open next weekend, and I've been comped a suite for then, but now I have the most romantic holiday of the year tomorrow and nothing to show for it. So, what should I do? Going to a fancy restaurant is out of the question, as they've been booked in advance for a month. I've already told her that we'll celebrate next weekend, and if worse comes to worst, I'll leave it at that. But, my A-game requires me to pull some kind of miracle out of my ass here (or at least something very, very clever).

Clean up your bedroom, wash the sheets, sprinkle it with rose pedals, put on some music, and buy her some flowers.

All from Wal-Mart.

Clean up your bedroom, wash the sheets, sprinkle it with rose pedals, put on some music, and buy her some flowers.

All from Wal-Mart.

They have all that on sale.....it's called the "Get Your Ass Outta a Jam, Into A Clam" Special.

If a Mixtape won't work....I would suggest cooking her dinner, buying some wine, and singing Boyz II Men songs until her panties drop.

Some people don't have cars. We call them hippies.

Clea it up, febreeze it, put a blanket in it, and drive somewhere. Tour the beautiful DC sites

Like Chinese food? Take her to a legit Chinese place. Not a buffet, though.

My plans are work, shower, movie, Getting drunk.

Wine and dinner, yes. Serenading her with a mixtape? If this drops panties, I've been with the wrong women my whole life.

The mixtape won't work. You have to sing to her. I suggest starting with Cooleyhighharmony.

If she is willing to go to a resort with you, she's willing to make sweet love, so sernade her with musical stylings of TDiggity and watch the panties fly.

Well, it's all up to her interests, really.

Movies....rather skeptical unless she's into Dear John. What about doing something low-key this weekend, then hit the suite you booked next weekend. It is all comped, no?

Write her a poem, nothing expresses the soul than a good poem. If not, read up some work by William Blake or Carol Ann Duffy.

What's the best meal you can cook up Mr. Tdigs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back