Suggestions Thread

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
I want you guys to really be a part of this section and that is why I'm opening this thread so you can voice your opinion on things. If you have any suggestions to better the WZPC don't be shy, tell me. I will consider any and all suggestions. We've seen a nice crop of new people and returns of others and I want to continue to expand. If the expansion continues I may add another exclusive championship to WWE (United States) and TNA (Television).

SD619 made a nice post stating what he'd like to see added and he had some nice ideas. One thing I'm pretty sure about adding is putting longest and shortest match of the PPV in the bonus questions section and making it worth 10 points. Another thing that I've been back and forth on that he suggested was stating how your winner defeated your opponent. So adding onto the usual outcome you state the move your winner does. So for example:

Cody Rhodes vs. Booker T
Winner and Confidence: Cody Rhodes, 5
Method of Victory: Pinfall
How does your winner win: Cross Rhodes

Right now I'm on the fence leaning towards not adding it cause it can be kind of vague, but if you enough of you want it added it will be added. Many changes will likely take place following Wrestlemania when points reset and we move to a new wrestling year. But I'd love to here what you guys have to say. Any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated. And I wish you all a happy and amazing holiday season.

With love,

Theo

One thing I'm pretty sure about adding is putting longest and shortest match of the PPV in the bonus questions section and making it worth 10 points.

I was actually thinking that you add the match length(not to the precise second but a general range) to all the matches.

Right now I'm on the fence leaning towards not adding it cause it can be kind of vague, but if you enough of you want it added it will be added.

I agree that it would be vague and could cause discontent among users. Anyway, your call.

Longest and shortest would work. As would somewhat random bonus questions, maybe about Cole's announcing etc, how many times he says a certain thing, like Twitter?

I think the How would the match finish question would only relevant for title matches or big matches, like Rock vs Cena.

1. You could add a few more bonus questions like:
- Will the Spanish announcer table be broken? In which match? (For WWE events)

- Will there be any run-ins? (For TNA events)

2. In order to avoid spoilers, you could change the deadline for submitting the predictions to 2-3 hours before the start of the event. Most sites have spoilers regarding the opening match a few hours before the event, so that can be avoided.

I like the How The Match Ends feature. I would do that but only make it like a point. This one point could be the difference maker in a lot of cases.

Also, I wouldn't mind a feature where you could predict the card for the big four PPV's for WWE and maybe BFG for TNA. You could post the thread a few months before the big PPV's and people could predict the match ups. Just an idea that can be expanded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back