I need some help

Do you like the Book This idea?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure (Please Explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thriller Ant

Beep Bop Boop
I'm thinking of starting a Book This. My idea for now is to make it all cruiserweights and make it a WCW/X-Division kind of thing. What I would love from everyone is 2 things:

1. Would this be something you would be interested in reading?

and

2. Who should be on the roster?

At this point I'd probably put up more summarized matches (think WZCW if you have ever read a Meltdown) with promos. Face/heel, tag teams, and feuds will all be decided later. Thanks in advance!

1. Would this be something you would be interested in reading?

I'd read because you're a good poster, not because of the style, but it does sound good anyway.

2. Who should be on the roster?

Being a fan of old school ECW, I'd beg of you to include guys like Sabu, RVD, Jerry Lynn, and Nova.

I'd also take Sam's advice and use AJ Styles.

I know some of the bigger names from TNA and WCW like AJ, Daniels, Mysterio, both Guerreros, Kidman, etc. but I'm trying to get guys I don't know as well in there also. I plan on doing research for a little while before any shows go up

Thanks, I almost forgot about the ECW guys. I'll make sure I look into them also. One of my biggest fears about this is forgetting someone important.

I know some of the bigger names from TNA and WCW like AJ, Daniels, Mysterio, both Guerreros, Kidman, etc. but I'm trying to get guys I don't know as well in there also. I plan on doing research for a little while before any shows go up

If you want some lesser known guys, you can look up Scotty Riggs, Ciclope, Silver King, and Essa Rios.

You can use guys like Dean Malenko and Jamie Noble too.

Don't forget Liger. You'd get a lot of people upset :lmao:

I knew Liger, lol, I saw him in WCW a couple times. I think I'll throw HBK in just for Becca and so he can attempt to avenge his loss here :)

I knew Liger, lol, I saw him in WCW a couple times. I think I'll throw HBK in just for Becca and so he can attempt to avenge his loss here :)

Meaning he'd lose? :lmao:

If you're going to include guys like HBK, than you should think about adding other guys that everyone knows, but wouldn't expect to see. Cruiserweights that never really fought in the cruiserweight division.

Macho Man for instance.

See, but he really didn't wrestle the style I think of when I think "cruiserweight." Then again, HBK hasn't in a long time either. I'll have to put a lot of thought into how I want to work this, then I'll plug people in, for lack of a better term

See, but he really didn't wrestle the style I think of when I think "cruiserweight." Then again, HBK hasn't in a long time either. I'll have to put a lot of thought into how I want to work this, then I'll plug people in, for lack of a better term

Macho Man was one of the original cruiserweights in the US. I'd even say Bobby Eaton was one of them. He was the only one in the NWA that routinely used the top rope for a long time. Don't forget Dynamite Kid.

You've convinced me, NSL. I will definitely get Savage in there and look into all of the other guys you brought up. Thanks a lot for the help.

If you want contemporary cruiserweights, just look up Dragon Gate's roster. Two gentleman that aren't on Dragon Gate's roster, but that I would suggest you look up, are Takuya Sugi/Yoshitsune and Mistico.

I'd say it depends. If you're going more towards cruiserweights, then a WWE ring with cables is the best choice.

If you're leaning towards the X-Division style, then you need the 6-sided ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back