• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I`m better than you think i am+confession

Mavericks fan

Formerly Hippiedog
I got an A on my dictation and A on my English test.I sometimes write with caps because it means that it is very important.To make some things more clear,I`m sorry that(like almost everybody here)lied about my age.I`m still 12 years old,but on the 8th of November(six days after this thread is published) I lied because i thought you would call me a dumb kid...
And yes,I am Serbian.If you are racist and do not like it,well,I think you have issues

Being 12 wouldn't label people calling you a dumb kid - purposely not spelling correctly or using 'correct' grammar would. I put correct in quotation marks, as being completely accurate isn't important, but making your post look good is, which is what you do by using capital letters, full stops and paragraphing. I quite like you as a poster, and didn't think you were that young. I think on this forum, especially amongst the regulars, age isn't overly important, it's how you act. There are some very mature 14 year olds and some very immature 20 year olds.

And I don't think anyone would dislike you for being Serbian. If they do, as you rightly say, they have issues.

All I have to say is don't type like this:

And John Cena is the best wrestler ever,and will never be topped.Not by Hulk. Not by Stone Cold.Not by anyone.

Type like this:

And John Cena is the best wrestler ever, and will never be topped. Not by Hulk. Not by Stone Cold. Not by anyone.

Put spaces between commas/periods and the next word. It really helps your posting, makes it easier on the eyes. Also use capital letters and proper grammar.

And don't lie about things! Did your momma not teach you manners? Lol just kidding there. But just follow thos tips and you'll be fine.

So when someone calls you dumb kid...you use your age as an excuse? Like Becca basically said, there are smart and dumb people who are young and the same goes for older people. Don't use age as an excuse (if you are using it). If you're dumb then you're dumb...and it's not because of your age.

So i am going to get banned because of my age group?There are many users who lie about their age and do not get banned(and some are pretty good posters)

Probably. But they know better than to out themself. You confessed. See ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back