I love my new timetable

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
I'm hardly even there this week. Usually, I'm going to finish at 1 on a Monday, after starting late, 12 on a Tuesday, and have Friday morning off as well as random free periods throughout the day.

This week my Philosophy, Theology and Ethics class, and my Law class have been cancelled to add to my "Never being at college" thing. Yay me. Pretend you care here.

*Pretends to care*

:lmao: Nah seriously, that's awesome. I'm going back on Thursday to college, just hoping my timetable is just as kind to me.

My timetable is more awesome. I am in on a Monday and a Tuesday and then half day on Wednesday. The rest of it, i get off.

Becca said:
I'd still doing my A-levels at the moment. University is next year

Ah right. Wait 'til you get your Uni timetable then. My first year I had one hour Monday, one hour Tuesday, three hours Wednesday, five hours Thursday and Friday off.

Here's my timetable in its entirity.

Monday 4pm-6pm Frontiers in Science

Friday 2pm-4pm Advanced Philosophy

My degree is the wave of the future

Enjoy these while you can. Undergrad was amazing with its no-class Fridays and being able to sleep in on some random days. My masters schedule = 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday, with only a 1 hour lunch break.

I go back next week. Well... the rest of my College goes back this week infact, but for me, I'm back next Wednesday because I'm here in Bulgaria. :D

Good times... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back