• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Just Watched...

FSWWE

Championship Contender
the movie "Your Highness" and I must say is a crappy movie...
The reason for Danny McBride be able to kiss Natalie Portman is behind me!! FUCK!!
I must say Zooey Deschanel has one good pair of tits xD

This could be used to everyone share is thoughts about a movie...

Now watching "Life as We Know It"

Watch Seven Pounds, I heard its a good movie to imitate. So yeah....just saying.
And don't you dare talk bad about sir Danny McBride.

27_eastbound_560x375.jpg

How bad are we talking here, it seems kinda inteesting to me due to the trailers

How bad are we talking here, it seems kinda inteesting to me due to the trailers

Like really bad, I would go for a 4/10 only because of Zooey cleavage (that gives a boost of 3)!!
Oh and I've watched "Life as We Know It" and it is a good movie, not that funny but entertaining 7,5/10.

I don't know what to see today, though... Advice?

I saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshal" what a good movie...
I don't know who I would choose between Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis, both are insanely hot!!

I recommend it!! Now watching The Rush Hour Trilogy :D

I thought Your Higness was alright. It's not the funniest movie out there, but I was entertained throughout most of the movie. Not quite what I was expecting, story and jokes wise though. I'd recommend renting it once if you're bored or stoned.

I just watched Captain America and man was I disappointed. It was so bad. I mean it was ok to watch with a few friends when there is nothing else to do. But to watch it in a cinema in 3D and pay a tenner for it, no way. The story was shit and the character depth reached was a appalling. The only real positives is that it made me chuckle a few times and Chris Evans did a lot with nothing. Bad movie, one of Marvel's worst.

Just watch "The Glass Bottom Boat" at the urging of my mom. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It's an OLD Disney comedy with Doris Day, set in the Cold War. Funny stuff.

Rush Hour 2 was great, Chris Tucker is such an underrated comedy actor!!
What happen to him after "The Rush Hour Trilogy"? You guys from America know better than me.

I just watched Captain America and man was I disappointed. It was so bad. I mean it was ok to watch with a few friends when there is nothing else to do. But to watch it in a cinema in 3D and pay a tenner for it, no way. The story was shit and the character depth reached was a appalling. The only real positives is that it made me chuckle a few times and Chris Evans did a lot with nothing. Bad movie, one of Marvel's worst.

Please remind me to not ask you shit about movies.
The movie was great! I enjoyed it and Chris Evan really developed a lot since his days in "Not Another Teen Movie", he kinda looks like a super-hero.
7/10, the cinematography was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back