I just got my new iPhone 4

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I was going to wait a while, but my cousin works at AT&T and she texted me to say they had plenty in stock, and the line was pretty short. So, I drove up there, and got my new phone.

I'm a happy happy man.

Well, it's an iPhone...it has folders, custom backgrounds, it works like a speed demon compared to my old iPhone...I don't know what else to say really. I'm still waiting to pick up service though, apparently Apple is a little backed up today. You know, with the hundreds of stores selling iPhones and all.

Yeah, understood.

have the iPhone 3G and a BlackBerry Curve 8520. My iPhone is coming to the end of it's contract at the end of July and I was thinking about upgrading it to the iPhone 4 and using my BlackBerry for work related stuff. I'd only use my iPhone for causal use but I don't know if it is worth paying two contracts for.

Yeah, understood.

have the iPhone 3G and a BlackBerry Curve 8520. My iPhone is coming to the end of it's contract at the end of July and I was thinking about upgrading it to the iPhone 4 and using my BlackBerry for work related stuff. I'd only use my iPhone for causal use but I don't know if it is worth paying two contracts for.
Then get rid of the Blackberry. Problem solved. :shrug:

I can't unfortunately.

I took it out on an 18 month contract and it doesn't expire for another 14 months. The only way to get rid of it is pay out the rest of the contract and that would be around £700. That's a little too much for me right now but I could just upgrade my iPhone and although I would be paying for both, I could cancel my BlackBerry later on, once I pay more of it off.

I can't unfortunately.

I took it out on an 18 month contract and it doesn't expire for another 14 months. The only way to get rid of it is pay out the rest of the contract and that would be around £700. That's a little too much for me right now but I could just upgrade my iPhone and although I would be paying for both, I could cancel my BlackBerry later on, once I pay more of it off.

If you already had an iPhone, why did you get a contract on a Blackberry? Or vice versa? Why did you already have two contracts?

If you already had an iPhone, why did you get a contract on a Blackberry? Or vice versa? Why did you already have two contracts?

I got the blackberry a couple of months ago because the company I have my iPhone with was doing a deal where if you buaght a new phone, then it would take extra money off of your initial contract. So my iPhone was £45 a month and then it was reduced to £12.50 when I took out the contact on my Blackberry, so it was definitely worth it. Plus, I love my iPhone and the contract was running out soon enough anyway. I'll get to keep my old iPhone but it will need to go on a Sim only plan, which will inevitably cost more.

I basically got my BlackBerry as a pre-emptive strike as I was getting it for cheaper at the time and it is cheaper for me in the long run.

That's pretty epic Sly, I would buy one if it wasn't because I were perfectly fine with my normal 3G already, and the fact that I'm saving for a car and drivers license.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back