• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a problem with Survivor Series 2013...

Hard Hit Prince

Not really working as a
What happens if CM Punk and Bryan actually beat the Wyatts or vice-versa? Why are CM Punk and Bryan fighting the two goons and not the "big guy"? Do they still hold grudges for the assault three weeks ago? Why did they attack them? Is there any reason at all for this match?

Another one... what problem does Big Show have with Randy Orton? Why should I care for this match?

Oh yes, the traditional elimination matches... what happens if the babyface team win? Why haven't I heard one single word about being the "sole survivor"? It's that not prestigious anymore? :sighs:

It's just me or WWE really really failed to build this card? I mean the only feud worth any money is Cena and Del Rio and this one looks like the end of it. I would hate to spend $50 with this economy on that "big four PPV"...

EDIT: The matches will be fine though...

It's 2013. MITB is the fourth biggest show of the year, not Survivor Series.

Because Wyatt is being reserved for some meaningful singles' action.

And yes the SSeries card is sucky which is what will make the matches 'great' come Monday.

It's 2013. MITB is the fourth biggest show of the year, not Survivor Series.

Wrong wrong wrong..

With the history that the Survivor Series holds...it will always be a big 4 ppv. MITB is crap...I hate these gimmick matches turned into PPVS. It should still be a featured match at Wrestlemania, IMO.

Wrong wrong wrong..

With the history that the Survivor Series holds...it will always be a big 4 ppv. MITB is crap...I hate these gimmick matches turned into PPVS. It should still be a featured match at Wrestlemania, IMO.

You do know Survivor Series is pretty much a gimmick match right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back