• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a problem I need solving ASAP.

Derf

O.M.G.
Ok, so this weekend, I invited my ex girlfriend to my place for a Valentines Day party. She don't know anyone here, don't drink, and isn't old enough to go to the bar. One might call her a buzzkill, I'd agree, but she's still one of my best friends.

I just found out an equally good friend that I havn't seen in years is going to be in my town this weekend, at the bar I go to every single weekend, and we'd already planned on hanging out when she came down, but I had no idea it would be this weekend.

I don' know what to do. I'll admit, I'd rather go with the 2nd choice, as the 2nd girl is more fun, can go to the bar, I havn't seen her in years, and I won;'tbe paying $70 to get her here, unlike the first friend. However, the first friend is one of my best friends, and this would be the 2nd time I've backed out of inviting her over for one reason or another. So now I havn't a clue what to do, and I need to know ASAP.

Invite both? Is that not an option?

No. The 2nd girl is coming anyways to go to the bar, and she simply said "I hope we can hang out there". The first girl isn;t old enough to goto the bar, and I wouldn't leave her at my house alon while I went out. So one will be at the bar, and the other won't.

Damn dude thats a tough one!!! Well you have to ask youself what's in it for you? Dispite the fact that you'l be hanging out with a beautiful girl no matter wat you have to decide which one you'll have fun with.

Annd if the party's at your place then why not invite both of them? Its not like you're dating eaither of them. having them both there is ALMOST a win/win

Damn dude thats a tough one!!! Well you have to ask youself what's in it for you? Dispite the fact that you'l be hanging out with a beautiful girl no matter wat you have to decide which one you'll have fun with.

Annd if the party's at your place then why not invite both of them? Its not like you're dating eaither of them. having them both there is ALMOST a win/win

You see, this guy gets the idea

Fake ID's work wonders. That's my solution, invite both and bring the other one to the bar, even if she doesn't like it.

I should also point out... A few days ago, I made a thread saying that two of my ex girlfriends have turned Bi... This is both of them I'm talking about. One has a Gf, and the other is a virgin, I have no chance of getting any regardless.

In all honesty, I'd rather hang out with the girl that can go to the bar. It's been alot longer since we could hang out, and I'd already been planning on getting shifaced for Valentines Day. I origionally invited the other friend THIS weekend cause we A) had wanted to hang out for a while, and B) I wanted a Valentine, even though she won't even give me a kiss for the day.

So, dispite the beating around the bush, my real question is... How do I tell the girl i already invited that I'd rather hang out a different weekend?

I'm telling you invite both, then you have a chance for some three way action. ANyways just lie and say you have to work this weekend. BTW you live in NB right? Where?

I should also point out... A few days ago, I made a thread saying that two of my ex girlfriends have turned Bi... This is both of them I'm talking about. One has a Gf, and the other is a virgin, I have no chance of getting any regardless.

In all honesty, I'd rather hang out with the girl that can go to the bar. It's been alot longer since we could hang out, and I'd already been planning on getting shifaced for Valentines Day. I origionally invited the other friend THIS weekend cause we A) had wanted to hang out for a while, and B) I wanted a Valentine, even though she won't even give me a kiss for the day.

So, dispite the beating around the bush, my real question is... How do I tell the girl i already invited that I'd rather hang out a different weekend?

Maybe it's because I'm a nice guy, but I think sticking with your plan is the honourable thing to do. If you didn't want to hang out with the girl that can't go to the bar, you knew that and must at least mildly like spending time with her.

Besides, at least the 1st one still likes guys

Dude you Turned both of your ex's BI? How'd you do that and how can i fix it? J/K. anyway I agree with Mysterio I'd invite them both to my house annd Hope for a threesome or atleast watching those two make out. But thats just me being a 24 year old guy

But to answer your question there's a couple different ways you coul go about this

Option A: Tell her the thruth (which I strongly advise against)
Option B: Tell her something important came up and you have to take care of it ASAP
Option C: INVITE THEM BOTH TO THE PARTY
Option D: Don't tell her anything say you lost your phone and couldn't call or text her to let her know whats going on.

This is a really sticky subject since its obvious you still having feelings for both of these girls but the best advice anyone could give you is... when in doubt always Choose Option C

Ok, so this weekend, I invited my ex girlfriend to my place for a Valentines Day party. She don't know anyone here, don't drink, and isn't old enough to go to the bar. One might call her a buzzkill, I'd agree, but she's still one of my best friends.

I just found out an equally good friend that I havn't seen in years is going to be in my town this weekend, at the bar I go to every single weekend, and we'd already planned on hanging out when she came down, but I had no idea it would be this weekend.

I don' know what to do. I'll admit, I'd rather go with the 2nd choice, as the 2nd girl is more fun, can go to the bar, I havn't seen her in years, and I won;'tbe paying $70 to get her here, unlike the first friend. However, the first friend is one of my best friends, and this would be the 2nd time I've backed out of inviting her over for one reason or another. So now I havn't a clue what to do, and I need to know ASAP.

so you've pulled a Will and started dating underage girls? for shame

Love advice from a wrestling forum - a new low

Wibble

Blackadder_IV_-_Goodbyeee.jpg

Well i talked to the girl that was origionally supposed to come over. She's really uneasy about us ever getting back together, hell we lived together for 2 months this summer ad the most we did was hug the day she moved out, cause she's not "that kinda girl."

She agreed valentines day with drunks would be a bad idea, so we agreed to hang out a different weekend, and now I an get SHIT FACED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back