• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I got dumped via Email

Random Question CCS, answer if you want. You have said before that you don't agree with gay marriage because it's a "sin" and in the bible. But isn't sex before marriage a "sin", and it seems that you have broken that "rule". Hypocrite? Or is one sin worse than another?

Random Question CCS, answer if you want. You have said before that you don't agree with gay marriage because it's a "sin" and in the bible. But isn't sex before marriage a "sin", and it seems that you have broken that "rule". Hypocrite? Or is one sin worse than another?

One sin is clearly worse than the other. :p

Anal sex is okay by i-Gawd though. I know this. We had a conversation. I copied and saved it one day, on my desktop. I even posted it. Good times.

I dont have a problem with gay people.

And I'm a virgin. What would ever lead yot to think otherwise?

This thread lead me to ponder a sort of conundrum... Would it be worse to be broken up with via email or text message? Personally, I'd do it via public comment on myspace or facebook... Hey...we didn't have these luxuries when I was a kid...

Personally I would rather be broken up by text or email than face to face. Seriously it would just be gay and stuff face to face. Altho email isn't the way to go, I say you got the right deal.

Fuck that... Face the face is the way to go. ANY other way is disrespectful and frankly, a fucking slap in the face. It gives you the chance to vent all your feelings and get closure...

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;954661]Fuck that... Face the face is the way to go. ANY other way is disrespectful and frankly, a fucking slap in the face. It gives you the chance to vent all your feelings and get closure...[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree. If I were to get dumped I would rather it over text. I wouldn't wont to be in public and get embarrassed when you get dumped. Text is the way to go if your dating me. Not anything else.

I have to disagree. If I were to get dumped I would rather it over text. I wouldn't wont to be in public and get embarrassed when you get dumped. Text is the way to go if your dating me. Not anything else.

I respect your choice... but I'm not saying in public, I'm just saying face to face...in private.

Nah if it happened in public and it got ugly, you could just pull a Samuel L. Jackson and give everyone the crazy eyes and say "The fuck are y'all lookin at?"

Anyways, face to face definitely is the only way to breakup or be broken up with. When your face to face you can at least ask or explain why, get that frustration out, and if the right girls are around, you may score some sympathy points, unless of course you cheated on her or you fucked the relationship up. Like Gunnz said, face to face you get closure. If you get tossed aside by a text or an email, you could go on a rant of questions about why, what did I do, please don't do this etc. and get ignored quite easily. You won't get your answers a while after, or never at all.

If its a real seroius and longterm relationship, then I think it has to AT LEAST be over the phone. Maybe thats because I'm a lot younger than a lot of you, but at least that way you're talking to the person. It's hard, but the best way to do it though is face to face. But probably not in a public place, cuz like tburna said, that could get really messy, really easy. I broke up with someone in a text before and it was a dick move on my part. I mean, that is not a good way to do it. I really don't use email, but i think it goes this route on acceptable ways to break up with someone.

Face to face> Phone> Text> Someone else doing it for you> Facebook chat> Facebook Message> Email> Facebook wall post> Moving away so you don't have to do it!

I once broke up with a girl by simply avoiding her. She was a very sweet girl and I loved her to death, but I think I was just too young and was afraid to commit. Not getting the closure was something I beat myself up over for years. She was a nice girl that didn't deserve that shit. I avoided her at school at every turn and she moved away... I saw her a couple years later at a track meet and tried to approach her to apologize... She was like, "Who are you again?" Ouch... Here I was, kicking myself in the ass for being a douche and she didn't even remember me.

fuck that. text or email ftw. clean and easy. shit, if its by text, I could even hook up with another girl if im out and about when i receive it. awesome.

:eek2: Sheeeeeit... I don't know what appalls me more... The fact that I wouldn't even sink to that level or the fact that I didn't think of it first... Fuck it, I'm going with the latter. :lmao: Mighty Norcal FTW!

And Norcal just completely shattered my status as "player" if you will. Damn what little morals I have and my need for respect. The next relationship I am in I will text the breakup to her and go a hunting at the bar all within 5 minutes.

...Not to be outdone, Norcal will then text the girl the news of the breakup while receiving head from the reason FOR the breakup, while staring at the reason for the NEXT breakup from across the room...

I don't mind it by text especially with the reason most girls dump me. Its over I have found somebody new and older... Imagine having that convo in person with the "new BF" standing there? I don't think either of us will be leaving the scene on foot...
Me in a cop car him in an ambulance.

I dont what the big deal on what i said is....dude, your broke up. Not together anymore. Your single, you can pick up a damn girl if you WANT lol. Even more if SHE borke up with YOU

I dont what the big deal on what i said is....dude, your broke up. Not together anymore. Your single, you can pick up a damn girl if you WANT lol. Even more if SHE borke up with YOU

I'm of two sides to this.

While the side I am now, is completely in agreement with NorCal.. I once was to the point of not wanting to lose someone. Hence my ex fiancee'.

But I have, so now.. I have a new outlook.

The following is "said" outlook:

If I'm not good enough for you, and you break up with me.. I wish you the best in your life, because I'll find someone better suited for me down the road. I'm sorry you wasted my time. Later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back