• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I got dumped via Email

The worst shit is that I broke up with her last fucking Monday but then she started crying and saying she loved me. So I took her ungratefull ass back. Now one week later I get a five word email from her saying we're over. Fuck her.

Nice... you were blessed with one of those bitches that can't STAND being broken up with and has to be the one to do it. Now she can tell people she dropped you and make you look like a dick. Fuck her... Should you see her again, give her a friendly tap...and by friendly, I mean a fucking swooping roundhouse kick, and by tap, I mean right in the fucking cunt. Tell her Gunnz sent ya...

Actually, if you guys wanted to make them feel ******ed, you could have just pretended to not have even read the emails... and approached them like all was cool. Make em feel awkward as all hell. :)

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;952488]Nice... you were blessed with one of those bitches that can't STAND being broken up with and has to be the one to do it. Now she can tell people she dropped you and make you look like a dick. Fuck her... Should you see her again, give her a friendly tap...and by friendly, I mean a fucking swooping roundhouse kick, and by tap, I mean right in the fucking cunt. Tell her Gunnz sent ya...[/QUOTE]

Vicious rumors hurt and are horrible.. .. .. .. .. Just say she broke up with you, because you found out she had an STD and you refused to sleep with her. :lmao:

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;952490]Actually, if you guys wanted to make them feel ******ed, you could have just pretended to not have even read the emails... and approached them like all was cool. Make em feel awkward as all hell. :)[/QUOTE]

Or, call her on the phone and break-up with her. Then explain that you haven't had time to check your e-mail or anything, because you tried thinking on how to best break-up with her. LOL

Honestly though. Forget it, again.. she couldn't even spell your name right. Stupid bitch.

Vicious rumors hurt and are horrible.. .. .. .. .. Just say she broke up with you, because you found out she had an STD and you refused to sleep with her. :lmao:

Add that her snaggle tooth kept cutting your dick and her smelly vagina and constant queefs just made sex with her unbearable... Would you want someone blowing their hot vagina breath in YOUR face?

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;952503]Would you want someone blowing their hot vagina breath in YOUR face?[/QUOTE]

Sure, it's possible.

EDIT: Sorry, thought that was a form of a Question. lol

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;952510]That's ok... by "hot", I meant Stanky...[/QUOTE]

Oh, then no. Definitely not. Well, wait.. do car fresheners help? Cause I seem to have fallen into a case of them. And you wouldn't think it.. but a shit-ton together.. don't actually freshen anything, so much as poison the air.

Oh, then no. Definitely not. Well, wait.. do car fresheners help? Cause I seem to have fallen into a case of them. And you wouldn't think it.. but a shit-ton together.. don't actually freshen anything, so much as poison the air.

Man...I would prefer testing my gag reflex around 100 pine air fresheners than smell a stanky va-jay-jay.

:lmao: that reminds me of a lady who rang work the other day. She was JUST in the store checked it out brought a bag of bread, then went home. She rang up half an hour later asking how we came up with the name. When we told her it was cos we couldn't own the name "bread" we just added the extra D "Breadd"

the dumb bitch thought my boss couldn't spell.

But we don't sell bread. hence the reason we call it that. we sell turkish pita's.

I work in a video store that's ran by a Female Manager, and Female Assistant Manager. Out of them, there is one other regular Female.. then Myself.

The store is called Mr. Movies.

I'm the only Male that works in this store. (ie. It's my store, apparently) :lmao:

I doubt a thread on being broken up with through an e-mail, by a chic who couldn't even properly spell a name right, is gonna go more than 3 pages anyways. If anything, I'd say we saved this thread. :lmao:

I work in a video store that's ran by a Female Manager, and Female Assistant Manager. Out of them, there is one other regular Female.. then Myself.

The store is called Mr. Movies.

I'm the only Male that works in this store. (ie. It's my store, apparently) :lmao:

damn fuckin right Will. and dont you let them FORGET IT

I think she found out how much of a shit I gave when I wrote back saying "Go fuck yourself, Bella." I'm actually a bit glad she pulled the plug. Now I dont have to listen to her saying she still loves me and all that shit.

Well that Was rude of her.well like you said at least you are free.maybe you wont treat the next girl as good,just treat her good and gradually increase the way you treat her so that way if you treat her like a queen at the beginning and she dumps you,u wont get your feelings hurt.

I think she found out how much of a shit I gave when I wrote back saying "Go fuck yourself, Bella." I'm actually a bit glad she pulled the plug. Now I dont have to listen to her saying she still loves me and all that shit.

OHHH.. you're the one who dated a chic named Bella. Yeah, if I would've known that.. I would've told you to reply with simply put.

"Go fuck Edward, then die and live forever. Bitch" Smooooooth. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back