I get to play pep band at a Pacers game

I Suck Ass

I survived the Rapture
Tomorrow, my high school is going to a Pacers game vs. the Rockets to play pep band stuff before the game in the main area where everyone comes in, and we get to stay and watch the game. I'm super pumped. The three to four hour drive on a bus should be fun...

Well, good job. I'm looking forward to it. When I told one kid in band who know a little bit about basketball that Yao played for the Rockets he said "I GET TO SEE A TALL ASIAN!!!"

Well, good job. I'm looking forward to it. When I told one kid in band who know a little bit about basketball that Yao played for the Rockets he said "I GET TO SEE A TALL ASIAN!!!"

Did you call him a racist?

Better yet:

I'm looking forward to the game. When one kid in the band told me that Yao played for the Rockets I said "I GET TO SEE A TALL ASIAN!!!"

Shame Noah. I didn't peg you for a racist.

Just Joshin, gangster.

The game was good...right up until the refs screwed the Pacers over in the last minute. Also, people in Indy are cool....except the black guys. We were about 5 minutes from the arena, and a group of 6-8 black guys flipped off both of the buses.

The game was good...right up until the refs screwed the Pacers over in the last minute. Also, people in Indy are cool....except the black guys. We were about 5 minutes from the arena, and a group of 6-8 black guys flipped off both of the buses.

Maybe next time take the white hoods off?:shrug:

We joked that the buses were Twinkies. Yellow on the outside, white on the inside. Not one black person in the band, and 3 black kids in the entire high school of 350.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back