• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I did not come here to make friends

Disturbed

Championship Contender
I came here to post wrestling. I have always been a huge wrestling fan and I love posting on WZ about wrestling. I have tried to be the best poster I can be. Some of you like me.... Some of you don't.... So from now on, I could care less. I am tired of it. I come here to post wrestling, something I have been trying hard at as of late. When I got banned all those times, what did I do? I came back after my last banning and tried my hardest. While I was banned I strived to get better when I came back. I have gave it my all and if you don't like that then I don't care. It's a wrestling forum and people want to talk shit on a computer. I mean, don't you have anything better to do? I have been as nice as I can be to everyone but now I am done. It is about ME now. If I want to be a better poster, I will become a better fuckin poster Goddamn it!!! I will do it on my own. Those who gave me advice, I really appreciated it, those who did't I could care less. Hell, you want to make a thread about me pm'ing you asking for advice? What did that accomplish? Nothing. Nodda. Zippo. Zipparooni. So from now on I am here to care about wrestling, not other posters. Those who I pm on a regular basis, that's cool but I am now devoted to posting and giving it all.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=118646

Look at that. Complete shit.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=153035

You have to admit, it's not perfect but 10x better than the first.

So yeah, from now on I am devoted to being a better poster on my own and could care less what everyone thinks. I will be writing a review soon. If you want to read it then read it. If you want to critisize, then so be it. If you want to compliment me for it then do so. It doesn't matter because I could care less from now on. Nobody is going to talk me down. Giving 110% to WZ!

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

If you no longer cared what people thought you wouldn't have posted this.

Also I must inform you that giving 110% is not possible. You don't have that much.

I was just adressing the sitiuation straight up. Why do people want to talk shit over the internet? What are you achieving? I love posting but what's the point of being a complete ********?

I was just adressing the sitiuation straight up. Why do people want to talk shit over the internet? What are you achieving? I love posting but what's the point of being a complete ********?

Because, unfortunately, people like you come along every now and then, and constantly take the bait. If you just left it alone, the trolls would eventually stop, and find someone new.

I agree here is my rant on the subject...

I came here to post wrestling. I have always been a huge wrestling fan and I love posting on WZ about wrestling. I have tried to be the best poster I can be. Some of you like me.... Some of you don't.... So from now on, I could care less. I am tired of it. I come here to post wrestling, something I have been trying hard at as of late. When I got banned all those times, what did I do? I came back after my last banning and tried my hardest. While I was banned I strived to get better when I came back. I have gave it my all and if you don't like that then I don't care. It's a wrestling forum and people want to talk shit on a computer. I mean, don't you have anything better to do? I have been as nice as I can be to everyone but now I am done. It is about ME now. If I want to be a better poster, I will become a better fuckin poster Goddamn it!!! I will do it on my own. Those who gave me advice, I really appreciated it, those who did't I could care less. Hell, you want to make a thread about me pm'ing you asking for advice? What did that accomplish? Nothing. Nodda. Zippo. Zipparooni. So from now on I am here to care about wrestling, not other posters. Those who I pm on a regular basis, that's cool but I am now devoted to posting and giving it all.

Just walk away man. Seriously, nothing good can happen from you posting in this thread any further. Just ignore everyone and prove what you said. Just walk away.

I agree here is my rant on the subject...

I completely agree Sparky. Maybe if the kid was able to come up with posts like this, we wouldn't talk so much shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back