• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I can't stop laughing.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Sam rules all.

For those wondering, his list of people that would succeed - link - is:
5. Sheamus
4. Wade Barrett
3. Alberto Del Rio
2. Dolph Ziggler
1. Ted DiBiase, Jr.

Now, apart from his rather questionable choice of Ted, you have a two-time world champion, a man who's main evented numerous pay-per-views with Randy Orton and John Cena, a man who just won the Royal Rumble and the man who is quite literally challenging for the world title on a weekly basis.

I have my own revelation to make. I don't think Chris Cash is our dear journalist's real name. No, I believe - having been absolutely wowed by his immense detective skills - that his name is actually Sherlock Holmes. I know, predicting that a group composed of main eventers, title holders and Royal Rumble winners will do well in the WWE might actually point towards someone with genuine psychic powers, but I'm trying to be logical here, damn it! I know, I never thought I'd think telling the future was possible but such an article just made me believe!

Hey Chris, what about John Cena? He might be big, eh? Shawn Michaels looks like he has potential. Tell me what you think of how this Lou Thesz fella will pan out.

Chris Cash's next list, he's told me, will be films likely to win the Academy Award for Best Picture of 2009. A sneak preview reveals that, indeed, The Hurt Locker will be on the list. He could be onto something there. Elementary, my dear Watson.

Sam is one of the best posters on here because he manages to mix his sense of humor with solid wrestling posting in every post he makes.

It's a typical post from Sam. Sharp. witty and incisive.

Pity he gives himself sch a high standard to live up or surpass.

In the words of Montgomery Scott, "Oh, laddie. You've got a lot to learn if you want people to think of you as a miracle worker."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back