I am Contemplating

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Joining WZCW. Try to convince me or not in here. The only thing keeping me from doing it right now is that I don't want it too take up too much of my free time.

Should I join?

Well it will take up plenty of free time. Jus sayin.

but yea, its really fun, I had an awesome time with it when i did it. I just can NOT be bothered to keep up deadlines for an internet wrestling forum. That, and people take shit WAY too seriously when critiqing your work and turn into ***** about it. Well, that was mostly just Derf, as I recall.

I would say do it, its fun times.

Absolutely you should, mate. I joined and I do not regret my desicion at all. Me and SuperCrazy are the tag team champions.

You have to do one RP (promo) a week, I believe, but it's really not that hard, and it's fun to think of ideas! If you have a character you really dig and can get into playing, it becomes much more fun than work.

For example, my character, Max Karzai, is sort of based on a combination of Alice Cooper and who I would like to be. I love getting into his head and thinking of all the crazy shock rock stunts he could do.

I usually get my RPs done either during the week or on Friday+Saturday.

It's a great place to interact with people you may not normally interact with, and everyone there is really cool.

Try it for a while. It takes an hour or so every two weeks. It lets you get pretty creative, and it is good times. The only annoying thing is that a lot of people take it too seriously.

I do believe I may just join. Stay tuned. Aries may just make a return.

Oh Janeling. Your soft brown eyes make a man swoon.

But why should I not?

I was thinking the same thing. I started browsing through that section 2 days ago. I've mostly filled out an app, just taking time to make I leave it with room for fun or else I'd get bored of it fast.

What made you decide to give it a go, Mr. Eko?

Just the fact that I've recently gotten back into my love of creative writing, and with my interest in wrestling I think I'd like to give it another go. I used to RP years ago and was quite good at it I thought, but I haven't really steadily RPed in atleast...shit man...five years maybe? Excluding the very brief stint I did in WZCW when I first joined. I'm probably rusty as a fuckin' doornail in a storm.

Wow, pretty much the same reasons I joined. I like writing, I like wrestling, and Dave was standing behind me threatening to break my kneecaps if I didn't.

Would you want to wrestle for WWE is a McMahon wasn't in charge?

Think about that one

I joined because of Lee.

*** loud Thank You Lee chants erupt throughout the forums **

X, you should join up, it's pretty fun coming up with different ideas and what not for your RPs.

I would welcome it for sure.

Here's how I pitch it:
- Much like everyone has said, you only need to RP once every fortnight.
- You can provide as much input as you want with your character and Creative will come up with the best solution.
- You don't have to be rushed into a feud or a title scene just so you can ease in.
- The Creative team in my opinion is one of the strongest I've seen, even though we lost a great Head in Lee.
- The RPers have been some of the best I've seen too. Even ones who started not too great have developed.
- In three weeks, we have our next PPV, Redemption (our version of Backlash) coming out, joining period is a good time because we have some good quality matches occuring, including our Main Event being a World Title Unification Three Way Dance.
- We think you would fit in greatly.

I'm in it. That shows you the low standards. I would job to you in your debut match.

The real question, X. Is whether you would be able to stay out of the Creative Control forum to spoil what we had planned for you...

Yeah I know Ech, that was the one short run I did in WZCW, but then I immediately quit after a few weeks because I was way too caught up with schoolwork at the time. I'm thinking I may want to use this as a constructive way to kill some of my free time and stop getting myself into trouble in the future though.

In other words, yeah, I'm definitely going to be filling out an application/sample RP for WZCW sometime in the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back