I Am...Batman!

SerenaDeeb-wrestling.jpg

I'd take that over your sig...

She almost looks like Death Rey in that photo

There's nothing different about Serena in that photo and the one in mine except for the fact that her boobs are bigger (and they're not freakishly disproportionate to her body either)

She almost looks like Death Rey in that photo

There's nothing different about Serena in that photo and the one in mine except for the fact that her boobs are bigger (and they're not freakishly disproportionate to her body either)

Her eyes aren't as narrow, and I think her chest is better smaller. No, they're not out of whack, but I like real over enhanced any day. She also has a little more meat on her body in the one I posted. not much, but a little.

Her eyes aren't as narrow, and I think her chest is better smaller. No, they're not out of whack, but I like real over enhanced any day. She also has a little more meat on her body in the one I posted. not much, but a little.

she's the same weight, do you know how I know that? Because SMIMMER still bills her as the same

I'll go for enhanced as long as the enhancements don't look weird or disproportioned

like this

worlds-largest-breasts-38kkk-28-year-old-a-texas-housewive-photos-pics-images-gallery-wallpaper-sheyla-hershey11.jpg

that's ridiculous

she's the same weight, do you know how I know that? Because SMIMMER still bills her as the same

I'll go for enhanced as long as the enhancements don't look weird or disproportioned

like this

worlds-largest-breasts-38kkk-28-year-old-a-texas-housewive-photos-pics-images-gallery-wallpaper-sheyla-hershey11.jpg

that's ridiculous

That is freaking creppy. How some women think they look good like that is beyond me...

how can you say it looks a crap PPV?

Jericho and Rey Rey, and Edge-Hardy is gonna be fucking SWEET. the triple threat might be some nasty buisness as well. Punk-and Umanga should be sweet too

Extreme Rules should be good, not great - but better than Judgment Day.

Edge/Hardy - Ladder: Any time a ladder is involved with either guy, it's great stuff. The only negative - is unless they come up with something new, and unoriginal - it's not something we haven't seen before.

Jericho/Mysterio - Anything Goes: Rey Rey can hold is own in these matches, the fucker was in E.C.W after all - but I still say Jericho wins it, hands down - otherwise he looks weak.

Punk/Umaga - Straps: I'm likely in the minority, but I love tag-the-corner strap matches. And I'm really trying to like Punk. Last month's match between these two was very good. I expect this to be at least the same, if not better.

US Title: Four good-great Wrestlers.. bound to be a classic in the making, assuming it's given enough time.

The rest is shit.

Besides the Rey v. Jericho match, the only one that catches my eye is Punk v. Umaga, because it's new, and they're two completely different wrestlers. If they let this go for a while, it could be a pretty decent feud...

The PPV will probably be so-so, and I say that only because I;m only looking forward to half the matches, though I may be surprised

I tell you, If Jeff pins Edge down with the ladder and climbs up and gets the belt, while Edge is stuck I'm going to Skitz.

ohhhhh yeah, I don't know whether or not i should join the LD tonight, When I do join them my enjoyment of the show drops alot.

why?

I just make little comments here and there. I generally dipshit around in the LD during the live showing, and then really pay close attention during the encore. in America, the show replays right directly after it shows live

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back