I <3 Calderownz

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Perhaps the most close-minded thing I've ever had the misfortune of reading. Congratulations with that.

In any event, the unfortunate part about your argument is that it's completely flawed and illogical. Otherwise, full proof.

You're making it seem as though gay sex CREATES AIDS. Which is, as some QUACK doctors will tell you, not exactly how it happens. It's spread through sexual activity in general when someone HAS AIDS.

And for the record, you don't GET AIDS. You get HIV. HIV kills you. AIDs, otherwise known as Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, is what happens to your body when HIV has ruined it. Most people didn't know that about 10 to 15 years ago. Just like people didn't know that you could get HIV with straight sex. See? We learned two things in the last decade and a half.

Also, even if your concept were true... what would that have to do with gay marriage? Gay people still fuck each other up the butt without being married.

Here are some facts for you, by the way.....

In Britain for example, straight sex has been the way most acquire HIV since perhaps 1999. I doubt this statistic is much different in the U.S.

Vaginal intercourse is the most common way of acquiring the virus.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/hiv_aids.htm

But, don't let the facts get in the way of your argument. Only queers do that.

We should go to New York. ;)

He really should have put that last sentence in a sarcasm tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back