Hulk Hogan in the TNA Hall Of Fame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganity

Pre-Show Stalwart
One thing I was thinking about today was it's not impossible for Hulk Hogan to leave WWE again some time down the line if he's not happy with his role. So that got me thinking will we ever see Hulk Hogan in TNA Hall of Fame? There are several names that deserve to go in before he would potentially go in, and you could make a great argument saying he doesn't even deserve it. But we all know Dixie loves Hulk so I think it's a possibility at some point.

Thoughts?

No chance. Hulk most likely went to TNA because he thought TNA would become as big as WWE with his arrival, and then he could be their biggest star and show Vince "who's the man?".

But of course, things didn't go as he would have loved. TNA really fell from grace when he was there... to the point that they would have easily lost the #2 spot and probably even go bankrupt if ROH had a good TV deal. Many, myself included, stopped watching TNA completely within a few months of Hogan's arrival and the noticeable deterioration in product quality.

He never cared about TNA; he cared only about himself. And now that WWE has embraced him back. He won't let TNA make even a penny or do one minute of publicity using his name, not even out of gratitude for taking him in for a huge amount when WWE didn't care.

tumblr_inline_mpd4jadw4a1qz4rgp.gif

Really? Really?

Please, inform me about how TNA was a better place as a result of Hulk Hogan. I'm eager to hear about how all these International Marketing Deals and Major Corporate Sponsors that people spent the past six years talking about have panned out for TNA.

Fuck no. He'll fucking no.

You realize Hogan is essentially blamed for being the catalyst to the downfall of the company, right? And that when most fans think about his TNA tenure, the things that come to mind are some of the worst angles (Immortal), segments (Abyssamania), pull decisions (Brooke Hogan), and moments (Victory Road) in history?

Why on earth would you want to fly in the face of the fans again by inducting this man into the hall of fame?

I gonna say negative on this as well. From a fan's perspective, Hogan really wasn't warmly received from the time he signed with TNA. If I recall the majority of TNA fans in the IWC was outraged at him coming in the first place. Couple that with the reasons in the aforementioned posts, yeah the TNA HOF probably won't come calling. Funny thing is, I can see them inducting Hogan before Jerry or Jeff Jarrett, which is really sad.

He's Hulk "Fucking" Hogan and having him in the TNA Hall Of Fame makes it more credible than it currently is.

It'll never happen though. Hogan knows his options are all but gone away from WWE. Expect him to keep on everybodies good side so he can still get those occasional cheques.

No, and not just because Hogan is blamed for TNA's decline. Even if they wanted to, I don't think TNA will be around long enough to induct him. Unless they score another TV deal in the next few months, it's over for them.

Nope, did nothing for TNA to deserve it. Like Foley but he doesn't deserve a spot either and he did more than Hogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back