Hulk Hogan Climbs To The Top Of The Ladder, Wins 2013 WZ Tournament

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
It FINALLY happened. After six years of waiting and ridiculous arguments about Hogan being unable to climb various objects, the greatest superstar of all time has finally won the WrestleZone Tournament, defeating John Cena in a match that was never really close. Hogan joins the names of Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Bret Hart, Steve Austin and the Rock as winners of this tournament.

It should also be noted that John Cena has now made it to two straight finals. His day will come soon enough.

Anyway, thank you all for participating in this tournament and for debating these matches throughout. We'll be doing it again next year at the same time and I hope you all come back for it again.

Hogan probably no sold half of Cena's offense.

Typical.

Anyways, jokes aside, good for Hogan. His time was due. Wow though, after 6 years Hogan finally wins? To be honest that really surprises me. I thought Hogan at least would've won multiple times before. KB is right however, Cena making 2 straight finals appearances is a good thing because eventually his time will come to become the winner in the near future.

You should tweet a link to Hulk Hogan with the WZ Tourney results, noting this was the result of over 100 people voting over the course of several weeks. Free publicity, and who knows...he might check it out.

Hogan Climbs To The Top Of The Ladder?

Don't be stupid, Hogan can't climb ladders!

Hogan can climb a ladder just fine. We all know Andre is the one who cannot climb ladders. ;)

Glad Hogan won though. As a legend among legends he deserves this win. I did vote for Cena, although in this year's final I would have been fine with either wrestler winning in the end.

Brilliant tournament KB, enjoyable as always!

Any chance of a "man of the tournament" poll - LSN easily gets my vote because, with the backing he provides, I can see Mr Cena getting multiple wins in the years to come!

You should tweet a link to Hulk Hogan with the WZ Tourney results, noting this was the result of over 100 people voting over the course of several weeks. Free publicity, and who knows...he might check it out.

Be careful, he also might sue us for 50 million dollars.

I think everyone that actually has a chance to win that I care about has done it. Might be time to retire from these. If Andre or Sting get close then maybe I'll show up and of course I am going to have to keep spreading my anti-Cena propaganda. Most interesting wrestler to me this year was Santo.

Was glad to see the first tournament I took part in had my all time favorite as a kid Hulk Hogan winning it. I was surprised he had never won before, and was nice he won it this year.

His eight year hiatus and the things he did in between are the reasons he draws as much now. Nic Cage or Will Smith in the main event would've drawn massive numbers, too.
Rock as a wrestler ranks somewhere around Savage and Cena for me, but everyone has his own criteria.

"Hey brother, you put up a good fight, but at the end of the day all the Hulkamaniacs in the world will know that Hulk Hogan just ran wild on YOU!"

Typical new mark comment. "If ____ doesn't win, then the tournament is flawed / irrelevant because I say so."

Make an argument in the tournament and get Flair over. Simple as.
New mark? I joined this site in 2009. I used to go to Mid Atlantic wrestling shows in the 70's. I also watched Flair win the strap live twice. In the early 90's.

Austin, Rock, and Hogan have all said that Ric Flair is the greatest professional wrestler of all time. True story.

Hogan was lying, no way in hell he thinks anyone but himself is the greatest of all time (he's probably right too).

Austin and Rock I'm sure have said it just as I've seen Flair put over Austin and Rock in huge ways. Austin and Rock were still kids (or maybe teens) when Flair was on top, of course they are gonna say Flair is the greatest, just as wrestlers from Flair's era would say Lou Thesz is the greatest and Thesz would probably say Frank Gotch is the greatest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back