[HUB] Fight Club All-Stars

Kermit

the Frog
dc3att.png

Welcome to The Hub for Fight Club All-Stars. Use this thread to discuss matches and request future fights.

Titles

There are three different paths to gold in Fight Club All-Stars.

KO Championship
282qmq1.png

X-Division Championship
fa655g.png

Tag Team Championships
2ntfbb7.png
2ntfbb7.png

Characters

Below is a link to a list of 100+ characters available to use for Fight Club All-Stars. Use this link to look up title reigns and to choose from for requesting fights. I'm using MUGEN to simulate all of these fights. You might ask if I have a character not on the list because I did not list my full game roster. I've only listed the ones I am most familiar with.

Character List: Link

Show Postings

For now, expect a show every week. I might put a bonus one up occasionally to showcase the requested matches. Expect the regular show sometime around Monday - Wednesday.

Suggest

In order to suggest a fight, you only need to look at the character list for character(s) and suggest either a 1v1 match or a 2v2 match (tornado or turns style). First come, first serve as far as airing goes. Also, there may be some limitations for certain matches happening, such as a character already being booked for a fight on a certain show.

Engage

Let me know what you like and you don't like. I want to create the best possible content that all of you will want to watch.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back