Howard Finkle Back as Announcer - Best Thing I've Ever Heard

I'm glad that The Fink is coming back. Him as an Announcer again is going to give an Attitude Era feel to RAW again.

An Attitude Era feel to RAW? That's what you think of when you think of The Fink? I barely even remember The Fink during the Attitude Era. Isn't than when they brought in Lillian and Justin Roberts? I think the Fink did mostly PPVs at that time, and that's when he slowly started being phased out. The Fink screams 80s early 90s to me. "...This match MUST continue!" "...and NEWWWW World Wrestling Federation champion... Bret...Hitman...Hart."

I'm starting to think that the Attitude Era was overrated.

The Fink is a legend. Good to see him back, even on a part time basis. It gives a bit of the "Nostalgic" feeling.

Hate to bust the excitement but no Howard Finkel on RAW its going to be Justin Roberts on RAW starting tonite.

Hate to bust the excitement but no Howard Finkel on RAW its going to be Justin Roberts on RAW starting tonite.

I just read that on the main site. Justin has a good voice and IMO is the future of announcing. While it would be a nice throwback to have The Fink in there it's time for us to move forward and look into the future not the past. WWE does not need to bring in people past their prime (that's what TNA is for) Lauren can grow on Smackdown and Tony will be just fine as the voice of ECW.

On a side note the commentators annoy me so much that I usually have the volume muted anyways. So you could throw Swaggers lisp in as announcer and I wouldn't care. Until they do something with their stale commentary teams I could care less. They're grooming Michael Cole to be the voice of Raw and imo he is stale and belongs on ECW. Give me Striker on Raw He has a much brighter future than Cole

Damnit, I was looking forward to the Fink tonight. Oh well, next week I guess.

Um, no actually not next week, either. Roberts is going to be the Ring Announcer for Raw permanently, as was just announced.

Roberts is my least favorite ring announcer. So even though it's a minor reason, it still is just one more reason to turn off Raw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back