• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Would You Feel If Angle Left TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarredclements

Occasional Pre-Show
What would all you TNA fans think if Kurt Angle left Total Nonstop Action Wrestling? Would you feel betrayed? Or would it be a stupid move for Angle?

In my opinion, TNA needs Angle more than WWE does. If he goes back to WWE, his legacy will be better and bigger, and he can retire as a very popular man. In TNA, no offense, he would retire and most wrestling fans wouldn't give a crap.

No way man if Kurt does the switch he would be the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen no rely he bashed wwe and said bad things about them and now he is going back man i would lose ton of respect for him so if kurt does it he is a hypocrite sellout pussy !!

I would love it if Kurt left TNA. He is the one guy there that I really wished were in WWE. I used to love Kurt. He was one of my all time favorites. He is the only real reason I even turn TNA on. ( which is rare in itself ) It is alot like when I would only turn in to WCW to see Bret Hart. I would be so happy to see Angle return to WWE where he belongs, and to retire with the company that made him.

put it this way what match do you want to see more
angle vs taker - angle vs sting (again)
angle vs cena - angle vs joe (again)
angle vs jeff - angle vs AJ (again)

No way man if Kurt does the switch he would be the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen no rely he bashed wwe and said bad things about them and now he is going back man i would lose ton of respect for him so if kurt does it he is a hypocrite sellout pussy !!
i know were all on computers, but can we at least try to use punctuation? i really don't know what you said. i hope he does jump. one more spot open for a newbie. i like kurt, but he belongs in wwe.

Angle should go back to WWE, Finish where he started, wrestle for a few years get some good money, and go strait into the hall of fame. I like him in TNA dont get me wrong but we all know he went there to cut back on wrestling, get TNA on the map, and he should put some people over before he leaves. He's served his purpose in TNA.

If Kurt stays in TNA it will be a waste of his talents. I think he needs to retire from wrestling and do the MMA he wants to do. Unless he is going to to a match with Bobby Lashley MMA style,(and not that shit him and Joe tried last year) but a real MMA fight. Kurt I think could be great in MMA, how many REAL wrestlers are in MMA now, none on kurt caliber. But can Kurt take a punch,Can he give one? We know he can take you down, and probably have his way with a lot of fighters. GSP vs Angle? Angle vs Brock for real? Anderson Silvia vs Angle, Angle vs Fedor? Who would rather see that then Angle vs, Sting, Joe, Jarrett, AJ, blah blah blah. Or Angle vs, Cena, Orton, Taker, or whoever else. I would rather REALLY REALLY LOVE to see Angle's real wrestling skills not the crap he does in TNA or WWE. But if I have to chose TNA or WWE, WWE all the way, he needs to retire with a real Legacy, yea he's the center of TNA, but what do they have maybe a million people a week watching. LAME TNA will never be a contender until they get rid of Vince fucking Russo and loose the 6 sided gay ring along with the ALL THE STUPID ASS GIMMICK MATCHES. And didn't TNA say they want to keep the promoter off TV, who is Jeff Jarret, another VKM but has not even a 16th of the talent or charisma! And all TNA is a holding tank for washed up WWE talent, look at Steiner, Nash, Foley,Shiek,Booker T,Sting(WCW) there show is made up of 80% of men over 40 who are half cripled and the other half SUCK!!! Angle is the only 40+ that can still go, and Booker he has the stupidest gimmick ever, even worse than King Booger!

Happy as can be! I wish Angle would hurry up and leave, and take Booker, Foley, Steiner, Nash, Lashley With him. I mean these guys dont belong in TNA. Every since they've shown up, the originals havent gotten a fair amount of spotlight, as the show is focused on the wwe has beens!
SCREW THE MAIN EVENT MAFIA. SCREW LASHLEY AND FOLEY AS WELL!

as soon as kurt angle arrived in tna, i was stoked. at the time, i actually liked tna and thought they were going somewhere. than kurt arrives, and steals the whole fuckin thing. tna=kurt angle right now and since he got there. kurt needs to go back to the wwe. tna needs kurt because of his skills on camera. other than that, they should have fired his ass long ago. i don't give a shit how good you are. he's a prick, and he steals all the tv time along with the rest of the mafia. tna, please.....PLEASE get rid of the MEM. they're not helping you.

Kurt Angle belongs back in WWE. No question. TNA is where all the WCW-to-WWE rejects (or WCW maineventers) go to end their careers. TNA has some good talent, but I also see it as the other wrestling promotion that "rivals" the WWE and where all the WWE-haters go. I'd love it if Angle were to return to the WWE. He could be used in the same aspect as he does in TNA; push upcomers to the spotlight.

I'd love to see a Kennedy v. Angle match. Angle is a big talker, and so is Kennedy. It would give Kennedy a big push if he were to get a good storyline going, and possibly get into the main title picture. But as in TNA, you have all the other veterans (and now you have redundancy with Sting/Foley/Nash/Booker) that could give Styles and Joe the push that they really need.

Go back to the WWE, Kurt! You suck! You suck! (in TNA)

In TNA, no offense, he would retire and most wrestling fans wouldn't give a crap.

I find this very ignorant, and a little offensive. You're insinuating that TNA fans don't appreciate good wrestling, when in fact, I think they appreciate a good match much more than WWE fans. I think WWE has grown accustomed to being able to get away with mediocrity with their matches as long as the story behind it is good, where in TNA, the fans can appreciate the great wrestling matches that Kurt Angle is able to give them, despite the fact the storylines TNA creative gives him are for the most part garbage (especially as of late with the MEM). His in ring ability, and his ability to draw heel heat despite the fact the storyline sucks, would be sorely missed if he left TNA for whatever reason.

Angle is an interesting case. He's the greatest wrestler of his generation, no doubt. But he's also a broken down shell of his former self. If he goes back to the WWE no matter how light of a schedule he gets it'll probably be bigger than TNA's schedule. I just have this fear that Angle will die in the ring.

Angle has done a lot for TNA. He's given them great feuds and matches. He practically carried the show for the longest time. But he's also part of the group of former WCW/WWE guys that are taking away air time from the homegrown talent that should be pushed. If Angle leaving gives them more time then maybe it should happen.

In a perfect world they'd just get Steiner, Nash, Jarrett and possible Foley off of TV. I can deal with Angle and Booker.

Kurt would look hypercritical yea, but i think he belongs in WWE. Tho TNA makes it seem like they need him, they really don't. They need to establish new stars just as much as WWE, which is also why TNA might as well just keep Angle.

It seems like WWE may want Angle back, in fear that people like Undertaker and HBK are on their last limb, and they need more "well-known" stars. I think WWE needs to focus more on creating the next generation of stars than bringing back Attitude Era stars.

So, i'm borderline. I'd like to see him go back, but i'd also like to just have him stay in TNA and have WWE work on creating their next-gen stars.

Angle,,DON'T CARE, DON'T CARE, he is a waste of time on TNA, even worse than foley. I tune in for matches. Not to hearing him b#tch for 20 min.

For the most part, a wrestler simply needs to do what's best for him and his family. Badmouthing WWE after leaving is mostly meaningless. It's part of the business.

I'm no Angle fan, but I sincerely hope that when his contract is up, he does what's best for him and his family, and not try and play politics or listen to the IWC. Whether that means the bigger pay that WWE brings, or the smaller schedule he gets with TNA. Only Kurt can decide what's best.

he does what's best for him and his family??????????????what the hell his wife has been banging AJ, for the past few months.

Didn't Hogan bad mouth WWE numerous times after he left for wCw? Then he comes back in 2002. Didn't Christian bad mouth WWE when he went down to TNA? And he returned right before No Way Out in February. Kurt Angle's return is highly unlikely given the situation of his release, and what he's said about Vince and WWE, but they always say "never say never". Even Bret Hart came back to do the DVD and Hall of Fame, so anythings possible

1st of all. dah punkchu-ation is liek, totes bad in dis sentence!!?!

and I'd appreciate it if you didnt completely insult Kurt Angle. Im sure he's not a "pussy" and would probably wipe the floor with you.

The main debate seems to be that Angle is "homegrown" WWE talent and therefore belongs there. I dont think the "betrayal" feeling ever enters the equation. Perhaps TNA fans experience some of what WWE fans felt a few years ago. I think the main issue is the work load. I dont know how I, or many a wrestling fan would feel if we saw Angle destroy himself with the schedule. The feeling I would have is not betrayal or outrage, but bordering guilt.

Should Angle end his career injured and ashamed? Perhaps those chanting for him to return should consider.

It wouldn't change alot except everyone else would get more air time, we wouldn't have to watch him in 99% of the segments being unstoppable even when he loses, and his old fogies ass kissers would have noone to show them how to atleast act like a professional wrestler. So yeah TNA should get rid of Nash/Steiner instantly they provide nothing to TNA other than a name

Booker needs to get a grip and act like Booker T.

Kurt Angtle needs to suck it up and go back to where he was admired or go home

hard to say in TNA though if it's the way he's booked or that he is legitimately a psycho. The psycho character is old, I'm sick of him and the Mafia rejects. and the whole show based around there boring mic work and pointless matches.

Angle as a wrestler is awesome, as a character in TNA he sucks worse than whe he was part of the Stephanie love triangle.

off the subject - The comparison to Ken Shamrock is amazing it's pretty obvious thats who he based his character on, they even do the same submission hold and hulk up mode.

why ya there get rid of Don West, and the bookers/creative, and the management and just leave everything in control of Jeremy Borash, the X Division and the Front line :)

For the people that would call Angle a hypocrite: Have you ever changed your mind? Yes? You're a fucking hypocrite pussy... apparantly.

Listen, things change. At the time he left WWE I am sure he was so angry and upset with his schedule and the rules WWE had that he left on a sour note. Things change, he goes to TNA and is a massive name in a small promotion. He has a lighter schedule and starts to feel better as a wrestler. After a few years he has probably calmed down and may now be thinking about the future and not about the now.

If Angle left for WWE he could try to negotiate a contract with a lighter schedule. He could even come in as a GM that occasionly wrestles. His options would be so open if he went back to WWE, so many fueds he could be involved in, hell he could even have a crack at being face (although he should always be heel). What's left for him in TNA, fuck all that's what.

TNA needs to focus on AJ Styles and the X division. Not the WWE no names like Steiner and Nash. Even Booker has become a boring as fuck guy that no one cares about. TNA mis uses the former WWE guys all the time but that's a different topic. My bad.

I find this very ignorant, and a little offensive. You're insinuating that TNA fans don't appreciate good wrestling, when in fact, I think they appreciate a good match much more than WWE fans.

That is not how I meant it JGlass14. I meant that less fans watch TNA than WWE. Way less. And if he retired in TNA after awhile, most of his older WWE fans would of either forgotten about him or just wouldn't care.

as soon as kurt angle arrived in tna, i was stoked. at the time, i actually liked tna and thought they were going somewhere. than kurt arrives, and steals the whole fuckin thing. tna=kurt angle right now and since he got there. kurt needs to go back to the wwe. tna needs kurt because of his skills on camera. other than that, they should have fired his ass long ago. i don't give a shit how good you are. he's a prick, and he steals all the tv time along with the rest of the mafia. tna, please.....PLEASE get rid of the MEM. they're not helping you.

they need him because of his skills on camera? like what? he can act great?? please, the man is one of the best wrestlers around...and you wonder why he gets so much tv time? wait you said he "steals" so much tv time. you must be on something to even think that. i'm sure he demands the writers to put him on the show all the time...dont be so naïve. he's there because he's the best and what the fans want to see. he's the driving force in tna right now.

as far as going to the wwe, sure why not. money talks and vince has got plenty of it to throw angle's way. tna used to give angle a light schedule...so i guess you call being on all the house shows, tv shows and ppv's a light schedule..wwe can probably top that right now. it would be the best move for him.

I think, selfishly, if he left I would like it because I'd see him a lot more on WWE because I only casually watch TNA (now that Christian's gone at least)
But I think if I were invloved in some way and he left to go back to WWE I'd be mad. If I was a die-hard TNA fan I'd feel betrayed.
But as a die-hard WWE fan, I'd love to see him more...

I honestly don't think he'll go back to WWE though.

i could care less if kurt angle left TNA. hes been there for nearly 3 years already. hes done what he's had to do there. Now its time for other wrestlers to take his spot and for him to move on (back to WWE).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back