• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would you bring Sheamus back?

TheNew_ApexPredator

"The Apex Predator of the WWE"
Sheamus is reported to be out for 4-6 months (same as cena) and is reported to return at the 2014 Royal Rumble with Cena as well returining the same night.

Things do change and this is just a rumour but how would you bring Sheamus back to the WWE?

I think Sheamus suffered a injury at a good time! He was getting really boring!

the way i would like to see Sheamus return to WWE as a face and going after Sandow who has the title (WHC) Sheamus and Sandow have had a fued a while back ago but with Sheamus coming and thinking he can beat Sandow again but it happens Sandow beats Sheamus clean making Sandow more believable World Heavyweight Champion and causing Sheamus to turn heel!!!!
Sheamus wont be boring anymore and be that heel that just want to beat up people not just because he wants but because he can!
We could see him involved in the corporation storyline him helping HHH and Randy (a old friend)

How would you bring Sheamus back?
Would you have him Heel or face?

Sheamus for me was one of the most stale guys on the entire roster. He's been in WWE for 5 years now and other than switching from heel to face has changed nothing about his gimmick. He still uses same ring music, same ring attire, has barely changed his style or brought anything new to it.

People say he's one of the top faces but I barely ever him getting much of a reaction, which must be a worry. I'd much rather have him return as a pissed-off heel just giving guys brutal beatdowns than the goofy Cena-lite gimmick he's had going for past 2 years.

After WWE Champion Daniel Bryan defeats Randy Orton time and time again, HHH gets mad at Randy and says he's had enough of Orton screwing up and decides to bring out a man who he believes is perfect to dethrone D-Bry, cue Sheamus. Then the IWC can start moaning and groaning about the work-out buddy thing all over again. Plus it'll give Sheamus the heel turn he needs. As Daniel Bryan comes close to beating him, the referee gets KO'ed, out comes Cena in a referee outfit, AAs D-Bry, drags Sheam-O onto Bryan and delivers the 3 count for the win. The heel glory moment is short lived, as the Gong strikes and out comes ol'Taker to chokeslam both Cena and Sheamus. D'Bry ends his feud with Sheamus at EC, Cena and Taker feud till WM, Sheamus will feud with Randy Orton(because he'll cost him his shot at EC), Punk will use his RR winning clause against D-Bry. Add in Rock v Brock.

Add a championship scramble match for the WHC between Ziggler, Del Rio, Randy Orton, Sheamus and Damien Sandow. WM Card is done. All we need is a good Tag team titles match (which Shield vs Rhodes Brothers may take care of). Fandango vs Brodus Clay, RVD vs Heel Christian vs Chris Jericho, Ryback vs The Big Show, and a six man challenge for both IC and US Titles. Sheamus' heel turn will be interesting, yet mandatory.

Hands down, I'd prefer Sheamus as a heel. He has the build of a heel, the face and facial expressions of one, his brutal finisher etc. He has also proven he can work as a really bad ass heel, since I consider his heel run the first 2-3 years really successful.

As long as how he is gonna return goes, it's really hard and simple to do that. If the reports are true, and he is indeed gonna return during the Royal Rumble, then it's hard for him to turn heel in that match, since he was a face when he left and there are not really any way to turn from face to heel in the Royal Rumble match (except from throwing your tag team partner over the top rope or something).
The turn can be made on Raw the next night, or on Smackdown, by having a face WWE or WHC champion, then Sheamus will say that it's been a long time (over 15 months) since he last held a championship and he also wants to headline WM. He can still play the good guy just laying out a challenge, so he can be introduced in a #1 contender's match along with 1-2 more guys for the Elimination Chamber spots or something. If the corporate storyline is still going by then, then Sheamus will lose that match, but backstage, HHH will be standing by (or more preferably Vince), and talk him into this whole "ruthless agression" thing, where they offer him a spot in the Chamber, if he beats down a face, most probably the champion, being Daniel Bryan. This whole backstage thing can not air during the same night that Sheamus beats Bryan down, by on the following Raw where Sheamus gives and explanation. They can also make Sheamus and Bryan tag before and heel turn happens, so that Sheamus has a reason to kick Bryan or anything, even if that is by mistake (in a manner where they argue - Orton-Sheamus-Bryan-like 4 months ago).

In the end, this will generate him a lot of heat and place him into the Chamber, along with Orton, Punk, Bryan, Ziggler and Cena or a Shield member.

There are rumors that Sheamus could be brought back as a heel and, in my opinion, he needs it. He's much better as a heel in my eyes and while he's been a solid traditional babyface, he's just gotten a bit stale. The jovial, easy going Irish lug might be who he really is, but I think he's just more compelling when he's got an rougher edge to him as a character.

As to how to bring him back, it might be simpler to bring him back initially as a babyface only to have him suddenly turn on another beloved babyface. It's not exactly earthshattering but simple is sometimes the way to go. I've no real desire to see Sheamus go after Damien Sandow if Sandow winds up winning the WHC. I've seen them wrestle too many times with Sandow always eating Sheamus' boot. With Sheamus said to be out for 4-6 months, it's hard to say exactly what could realistically go down. Unlike Cena, Sheamus doesn't provide regular updates via Twitter or whatever else as to his health. He might be back by the time the Royal Rumble is ready to start or he might even be out until right around WrestleMania. I know a popular idea is to bring him back as a "Triple H Guy" and ultimately have him go after Daniel Bryan. It's an interesting idea and Sheamus is someone that Triple H has always supported but I don't see this power regime angle lasting that long. According to reports, Triple & Stephanie aren't advertised for any television appearances after the November 4th episode of Raw. Now that doesn't necessarily mean they won't be on the show or that those advertisements can't change, but it's a strong indicator that they won't be because it's common practice for top faces & heels to be advertised well in advance for TV tapings. It's an indication that the power regime angle is coming to an end or that it's going to be heavily dialed back until they get well into WrestleMania season. If they're going to dial it back and resume things after a few months have passed, then I could see Sheamus getting right in the thick of things on Triple H's side.

Hands down, I'd prefer Sheamus as a heel.

Most every member of this forum prefers almost everyone as a heel. Problem is, there have to be an equal number of faces so the heels will have people to fight, no?

In this case, though, folks might be right. Sheamus' problem is on the mic; he doesn't inspire much passion or intensity when he speaks. Honestly, I was surprised when he did well as a face; though pleased. He features as a brawny bully with a bad temper and a barroom brawler's physique. It's to his credit he was able to get fans to cheer him.

Problem is, an act wears thin when it isn't augmented with good mic work or a cause to work toward. Sheamus was treading water with his face persona, beating up bad guys but getting nowhere doing it.

Probably, they'll bring him back as a face, since he will have been absent for a long period and fans will be happy to see him. But, he should go to the evil side quickly enough. It's good that mid-card perennial heels like Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes have turned face; it creates room for someone to turn bad.

Sheamus hovers between the mid-card and main event; he's fought guys at the top of the card often. An evil turn should boost him back up there.

Sheamus should definitely be brought back as a monster heel like he was a couple of years ago. Let him come back around the Royal Rumble, put in a great showing, dominate some faces. Put him up against the Big Show or some other major face at Wrestlemania, and have him go over.

After that, he's ready to take on CM Punk or Daniel Bryan, whoever is WWE champion, assuming it's not John Cena. Punk vs. Sheamus has never been done, and Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan was awful the first time around. It was always so obvious that Sheamus was going to come out on top at Wrestlemania and after. If they reignited this feud with a face, WWE Champion Bryan and a monster heel Sheamus, it would be much more entertaining than before because you could feel like anyone would win.

Randy Orton is arguably the only main event heel at the moment (depending on your opinion of Del Rio) so a Sheamus heel return and a feud with Punk or Bryan in 2014 would do well, I think.

He could join 3MB for all I care. I don't see any need to rush him back onto a roster that is FINALLY showing some personality.

Bring him back as a heel, & aligned with Triple H & the Administration, Corp. 2.0, EvoCorp, whatever the fuck they're called, & have him case the WHC. ADR is boring as shit & needs some time away for the world title scene anyway, & Sheamus could have great feuds with the likes of Punk, Ziggy, Christian, RVD & Jericho (when they returns).

What's getting stale is everyone wanting everyone to turn heel. I say bring Sheamus back as a face to fight the Corporation. After all, it was Triple H who put Sheamus out for a while a few years ago. More importantly, I don't see Sheamus as a corporate entity. He has too much of an independent streak to affiliate himself with anyone; except for a common goal, such as affiliating himself with others to beat on the Shield for beating on him. If he affiliates himself with anyone, it could be with the returning "face" Mr. McMahon, since he does have other issues with Randy Orton.

I'd hold off bringing Sheamus back until the night after Mania. People expect something big and giving Sheamus a huge relaunch off that expectation would be a great start for his return.

Like most I'd have him go heel and attack a top face, returning to his roots as the destroyer he was before he became the jolly green giant.

Wow. Wishing bad on someone. Shame on you. Injuries are not a joke, moron. Whether you like him or not (you all hate faces anyway) he had an injury so show some compassion, idiot. I'm not going to read any other comments they will all be "I hope he comes back as a heel" Sheamus and Cena are both returning around the same time....whether you internet robots like it or not. sick and tired of you all getting happy about a wwe star getting injured...

Bring him back as face,after Punk/Ryback runs it course,have him battle Ryback..
Why don't you try to bully me,Fella?!

Wow. Wishing bad on someone. Shame on you. Injuries are not a joke, moron. Whether you like him or not (you all hate faces anyway) he had an injury so show some compassion, idiot. I'm not going to read any other comments they will all be "I hope he comes back as a heel" Sheamus and Cena are both returning around the same time....whether you internet robots like it or not. sick and tired of you all getting happy about a wwe star getting injured...

Im not happy he got injured i just think he got injured at a good time, he can change his attitude and become less boring! And Sheamus is a great wrestler no doubt bout it but WWE need to do something bout his character!!!!!!!!

Id bring Sheamus back as a heel, turning on Bryan in the HHH powertrip storyline. Maybe Sheamus returns as a member of Bryans team at Survivor Series...brogue kick costs Team Bryan the victory. With Sheamus being a HHH guy in real life, this would flow over well. Maybe a gimmick change and no comedy involved. Sandow also a HHH guy, Team HHH could be HHH, Orton, Sandow and Big Show vs Bryan, Sheamus, Ziggler and somebody else expendable, RVD maybe

I think that Sheamus will Return as a Face. Fact is that if this corporation story is gonna last until Wrestlemania then they are gonna need some serious competition. I see the corporation having around 10 wrestling members around Wrestlemania time. Randy Orton, The Shield, Ryback, Big Show, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and after Paul Heyman joins, Curtis Axel and Brock Lesnar. Even Cena can't take all of that on all by himself. But if he has established faces by his side (DBryan, Punk, Sheamus) I think that they can make a realistic effort into bringing the corporation down.

I haven't been as high on Sheamus as a face as I was as a heel. He just seemed more unique in that heel element and less like the Irish Cena. I would bring Sheamus back as a part of this HHH corporation stable if it is still going when Sheamus returns. I don't think there is a need for HHH to kick out Orton as the corporate stable has literally no members currently except for Orton and maybe The Shield. So keeping Orton & adding Sheamus makes the evil corporation group all the more stronger and adds that threat for the faces to go up against.

I'm torn between whether Sheamus should be heel or face. He is better as a heel and there are fewer top heels. However, directly feuding with corporation could be a good move for him and I feel he could be a face World Heavyweight champion. A Sheamus/Sandow feud could definitely work when he returns as they have already had interactions and no PPV match (I think) Also, if he was face then he might face either Brock Lesnar or Ryback which are matches I want to see, especially him and Lesnar.

As a heel, Sheamus could align himself with the corporation and be someone that Triple H moulds into his champion. He could taker the WH title and effectively be protected like Orton. However, he is hardly someone who would be the "face" of the WWE and given his appearance it makes more sense for him to feud with Orton.

I am desperate for a Sheamus/Lesnar match at WM and that could tie in perfectly for his return. If he is out until 2014 then he can return at the Royal Rumble to a huge pop and maybe he eliminates Lesnar or Lesnar eliminates him. Then the two feud for a few months before a brutal match at Mania. I honestly think it would be an incredibly entertaining match and if Cena/Taker happens then Brock could be used against someone who is a smaller name.

Thereafter, I would keep him face for a few months, probably chasing the World Heavyweight Championship and then perhaps turn him heel. As it stands, there are greater possibilities for a face Sheamus after his return.

He's going to get a pop when he comes back so he might as well be a face for at least a few more months. With Randy Orton being a heel he might be somebody he could feud with. Orton and Sheamus work well together and it hasnt been done in a while. Maybe they could have Orton and the Shield gving Bryan another beat down and then Sheamus runs in to save Bryan and cleans house.

Just one word, HEEL. If hes a face ppl wont care because a couple of months after his face turn wwe turned him into a corny face which got him over to only a certain extent. Plus his best work came as a heel.

I would definitely like to see him come back as a heel and join HHH if that angle is still going on. It is possible if Orton does not end up with the title that HHH could bring in Sheamus to replace Orton as the face of the WWE, and continue the feud with Bryan. They have history, and I like the idea of seeing their feud again with Bryan now playing the face and Sheamus the heel.

If Sheamus came back as a face, I'd have him grow his beard out and quit the overdone corny jokes and smiling. Faces aren't supposed to be annoying and I know I'm not the only one annoyed by this supposedly brutal rough Irish rogue acting like green Cena all the time. Sheamus would get the injury pop anyway, so I'd have him parade around like they did with RVD (pre-Ricardo), THEN have him turn heel and feud with whoever's in the World Title picture. If the Best For Business story is still going, I'd use him as Trips's ace in the hole, with Cena being Bryan's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back