How would you book Shield vs Wyatt's

ASKane

Championship Contender
This thread is to see how you would book the match you can choice if there is any stipulations and then decide how the match plays out. I would book it like this:

I would make it an Elimination Match not inside the chamber and then have 15 minutes of solid back and forth wrestling with each man getting to hit their spots and look strong and then have Rollins miss a high risk move and have get pinned after a Sister Abigail from Bray. Then I would have Reigns get in and hit a few moves until being cut off and worn down for 5 minutes and then as he goes for the hot tag Ambrose walks away and then as he turns around Harper tries for a discus clothesline but Reigns duck under and hits a spear. Then Rowen to jump attack Reigns with a few strikes and then irish whips him into the corner where Reigns runs straight out with a Spear and pins Rowen for the elimination and then Ambrose who was at the top of the ramp for all this comes back and tries to hit the headlock driver but Reigns pushes him into the ropes and hits a spear and then turns into the Sister Abigail then Bray pins both Reigns and Ambrose in turn for the win. Ambrose needed pinning as he was never counted out(I book things logically and leave no loose ends unlike WWE).

I know we would see SuperRoman but I think if they do it just the once using the face turn as the special circumstances to warrant it this would make a great 25 minute match and probably be far better than the WWEWHC Chamber match.

Your thoughts on my booking and how you would do yours

I would just make it a no DQ match, maybe even falls out anywhere. The elimination idea isn't bad, but it makes it seem like a cheaper version of the main event. So I would make it no DQ with of course Reigns making a amazing performance, but ends with Ambrose accidentally hitting Reigns with a chair for the Wyatt win.

Although quite frankly I would settle for anything as long as it isn't another regular 3v3 match tag match. We get more than enough of that on free TV.

I'd do the elimination idea. It would come all down to Roman and Bray. Roman hits Bray with a spear but Ambrose comes in and hits Roman with a chair. This would set up a shield triple threat match at Wrestlemaina XXX.

I'm in for the elimination match, but I don't want the wyatts to win, as I think the Shield is just better in and out of the ring. I know bray is creepy and that people like his character but I just dont. So for the split of the Shield I would jsut make it happen at Raw, lets also remember that if Daniel Bryan get inserted into the championship match the Shield Triple threat match is not going to happen. So i think they should give the Shield this win, and wait a few weeks for the break up. When it comes to the march I would have reigns eliminate all three member of the wyatts, just so he can be a bit more arrogant to add to the jelousy feelings on ambrose.

I'd do the elimination idea. It would come all down to Roman and Bray. Roman hits Bray with a spear but Ambrose comes in and hits Roman with a chair. This would set up a shield triple threat match at Wrestlemaina XXX.

I don't think it'll be that blatant, with having Ambrose actually attacking Reigns.

What's more likely is what we've seen in recent weeks, where Reigns hits the superman punch, gets read to hit the spear, and Ambrose tags himself in to get the cheap pinfall after Reigns does the work. Except this time around, it backfires and Ambrose gets hit w/ Sister Abigail and the Shield loses.

This officially gets the ball rolling towards the split, and their 3-way match at WM.

Too late now, but I would have saved Wyatts/Shield for WrestleMania. I'm personally not that interested in Wyatt/Cena which I'm hearing is going to be done at WM. I would have started the animosity between the 2 teams at Hell In a Cell, continued the hints that there are cracks in the Shield armor, and ended the WM match with Shield miscommunication, a Wyatt family win and the official exodus of Reigns from the group. WWE would have then had the summer to explore the fallout of the Shield break up.

i like the elimination tag match in the chamber.

At start of the match rollins and rowan fights then ambrose in and eliminate rowan. Then harper is in he fights both. Then bray comes in then harper eliminates rollins. Finally reigns comes in and he hits harper with spear and hits ambrose instead of bray. Bray eliminates ambrose. Ambrose got angry and hit his finisher to reigns and allow bray hit sister abigal to reigns and wins the match.

I like the idea of an elimination match because it gives Reigns the chance to look strong and have the Wyatt Family win. However, a regular 6-man could work. Hopefully they get upwards of 15 minutes for the match (it could be the last time they team together) The ending could be as simple as Ambrose and Reigns having a confrontation before one is thrown out the ring and the other is pinned. I think everyone is agreed we will see a major crack in The Shield and them losing.

Ambrose walking out on Reigns would be rather tiresome. It has happened a few times in the last months and they should be less deliberate. I'd be fine with them not actually engaging in physical contact until a match at Mania. A Rollins/Reigns/Ambrose match doesn't need a whole lot of selling, it is pretty much guaranteed (Brock aside) to steal the show.

I don't think it'll be that blatant, with having Ambrose actually attacking Reigns.

What's more likely is what we've seen in recent weeks, where Reigns hits the superman punch, gets read to hit the spear, and Ambrose tags himself in to get the cheap pinfall after Reigns does the work. Except this time around, it backfires and Ambrose gets hit w/ Sister Abigail and the Shield loses.

This officially gets the ball rolling towards the split, and their 3-way match at WM.

I could see that. That would be great. I just wonder how they will develop their characters. All three Shield members coming to the ring separately with the same gear now?

I don't know if they'll have enough time to develop their own unique look away that looks different than when they were in The Shield

I could see that. That would be great. I just wonder how they will develop their characters. All three Shield members coming to the ring separately with the same gear now?

I don't know if they'll have enough time to develop their own unique look away that looks different than when they were in The Shield

I don't think they'll each have different looks until after the payoff at WM.

And different looks might not be in the cards for two of them actually.

As much as people don't want to hear this, I wouldn't be surprised if Ambrose and Rollins actually side with each other during that match, and stay together after in a revamped Shield with a new member.

As for the entrance at WM, expect nothing more than the same Shield music, the same entering through the crowd, but they'll each be coming down from a different part of the stadium.

This is a time where I say I miss the old TLC matches. Oh man... That would be awesome because we know Seth can get thrown through tables and not be afraid.

seth_rollins_tlc.gif

This is a time where I say I miss the old TLC matches. Oh man... That would be awesome because we know Seth can get thrown through tables and not be afraid.

After nearly knocking himself out and doing serious damage to his head I think Seth will be more reluctant than you think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back