• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would he fit in?

gasM

Occasional Pre-Show
If the Warrior ever made it back to the WWE...

What capacity would you expect to see him in?

How would you like him to redebut?

What feuds would you relish seeing the Warrior in?

Would he ever hold the WWE Championship again?

Now what with his previously chaotic runs in the company, his tirades against Vince McMahon and the fact he's a total dick, it's unlikely the Warrior would return. But stranger things have happened, and hey, it's a slap in the face to Hogan considering the two aren't the best of friends, so Vince would be persuadable.

Capacity?
A part timer putting over the future of the company.

Redebut?
I'd have him billed as returning a la Bret Hart - make peace with Vince. He'd appear on RAW, in his hometown, out of costume to announce he's agreed to become a trainer and enter the Hall Of Fame. Then he'd be interrupted by a promising young heel, who would goad him week after week until he flipped, applying the facepaint and screaming in the nonsensical style only he can that he's got more matches in him yet, and accepting the challenge.

Feuds?
Cody Rhodes, play off legendary heritage.
Ted DiBiase, same reason.
Ryback - Impressive W to go in Ryback's column. Also a good old fashioned, smashmouthed brawl.
Damien Sandow - Perfect promo match for Warrior's primal rants.
The Miz - Miz could sell this feud golden on the mic. The "reality TV" tag and arrogant sophistication of Miz would mesh well with Warrior's character.

Would he be WWE Champion ever again?
I wouldn't mind seeing him chase it like Hogan did against Triple H, but no way should Warrior ever win the title again.

But what do you think?

I don`t think he would fit very well. At his age, he can`t offer much physically and I don`t see how his "promos" would help. Even he could have matches, I can hear the "you can`t wrestle" chants already.
His return would probably be promoted, maybe he could guest host raw once. Then maybe a match vs. Heath Slater for the nostalgia trip...then probably an induction in the hall of fame. Maybe then a DVD.
That`s about it, he wouldn`t boost ratings , sell ppvs and is certainly not known for putting talent over...there is not much he can offer.

I agree with the OP. could you imagine how great RAW would be being held from Parts Unknown? Jk

Warrior coming back would not be good. He could get the HoF treatment, but not as the headliner, please. We currently have enough, well, bad talent for 100 years of Superstars. There are also enough established guys who need to put over young talent, that an over the hill barely ever was guy is not going to do th trick.

wow the possibilitys that id like to see. i agree with the make peace angle with vince, or since hhh is pretty much the boss and ran down the warrior the most in the dvd. have hhh sign him to a legends deal for appearances and the hof. have vince protest the whole deal cumulating in a match between the 2 at wm29(if it would happen soon). i can see not exactly a one on one slater match but see him come out giving a sensible promo and the 3mb jumping him and he wipes them all out.. perhaps depending on where big show is maybe a wmd punch after a great slugfest match and as a way to write him off tv after mania. a match with a heel orton have warrior dominating and jus like how he lost the title to slaughter back in the day have outside interferance lead to warrior getting punted in the head knocking him off tv. these are jus some random ideas of course chronilogically out of order. perhaps start with the 3mb deal then work into the fued with vince and there we go have vince go over warrior at mania with orton punting him. we the fans get warrior for a short program and it serves the purpose of feeding vinces ego and puts him in the hof

This is a joke right? Do I ever see Warrior holding the WWE championship again? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Seriously mate, the guy is 53 and crazy, he was difficult to watch in the ring 20 years ago and the thought of him wrestling now is pure comedy. A run as WWE champion that's the funniest crack-head talking shit that I have ever seen anyone write on here. On a serious note maybe bringing him in for a special RAW, or as a suprise in the rumble would be enough and bring some intrest but in general he has nothing to contribute to TODAYS product. Funny shit mate.

If Warrior ever came back I would only want to see him in a part time legends capacity. I'd have him put over some of the future stars and get inducted into the Hall of Fame which he deserves. His time to redebut would have been perfect for Slater's angle where he got beat up by legends each week. It could just be a random appearance when a heel such as Miz or Sandow is giving a promo. The resulting reaction from them would be hilarious and Warrior would hopefully put them over.

As for ever holding the WWE Championship again? Never going to happen. Guys like Cena and Punk would completely destroy him in the promos, plus he is much older now and I doubt he would be able to put on matches worth placing any higher up on a card than the midcard tier. Honestly, other than a Hall of Fame induction and a funny exchange within promos against today's heels I do not want him to return. He deserves the induction but he's not worth bringing back in a wrestling capacity for more than an angle or two.

I'm going to keep this short because the topic, in my opinion, is pretty ridiculous. Whens the last time Warrior was relevant in the wrestling world as an active competitor? Its been more than a decade and with a fanbase focus on the kids these days, none of them are gonna know who he is.

The man deserves to be in the HOF and along with Randy Savage its complete bullshit that neither has been inducted. But no way will Warrior wrestle in the WWE again or hold any title

Have him come in and lose to HHH, it's been a long time coming and it would 100% happen.
Go near the WWE title? No keep him away from that he's old and would be destroyed in any form of mic work by Punk or Heyman.
To be honest I wouldn't bother bringing him back at all

I saw that match he had with Orlando Jordan. Wasn't in great shape. Therefore I wouldn't see him doing anything impressive if he did return to the ring. Plus he did stick a gun to Vince's head, and Vince screwed Bret. Who's to say a "SCREWJOB, FROM.. PARTS UNKNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWN" won't happen???

Maybe ten years ago, maybe five years ago, but not now. Too much time has passed, Warrior has no momentum and is regarded as one of the less talented performers of his generation. I think bringing Warrior on for a HOF induction, a nostalgia promo and possibly a special referee spot in a PPV. He's too old to legitimately push him as a WWE Title contender, and inserting Warrior into the WWE midcard in 2012 really tarnishes what he has left of a legacy. WWE would be wise to get Jeff Hardy back if they wanted a former star to push. Warrior's time has passed.

As ridiculously similar WWE's mid card has gotten to the early 90s when it was a circus. I don't think there is anywhere for Warrior to fit in. It's just too long since he has done ANYTHING relevant in life. His character couldn't speak to the kids Vince is trying to get to with PG. And really I don't think many wrestling fans look on him with the same nostalgia as we do with a Bret Hart, Hogan, Piper, Snuka...ect. I think maybe a night where they bury the hatchet, he agrees to the HOF and maybe we use him in video games. That would be okay...but a week in and week out role is dumb, everyone knows he has no wrestling mind so he can't help the youth and he isn't close to good enough to actually wrestle.

He would probably just run in and destroy Heath Slater. By no means am I saying I want to see him in the WWE. But the guy is in great shape still. Maybe he should come down from the rafters and fall half way down or he should slip of some kind of drink in the ring while D-lo does the low-down.

Part-timer like Brock and The Rock. A match every few months at the bigger shows to keep him special. Believe it or not, he would still draw pretty good, he has lots of fans.

Huge surprise. Brock was great but the surprise was ruined cuz he was spotted the day before and there were signs in the crowd that night so we were expecting it, even though it was still awesome to see. Keep it a total secret and just have him show up at the end of a ppv and clear the ring by taking out whatever heel is there. Then his music hits and its a great ending.

Book him in big matches. CM Punk, maybe a tag match with Cena of some time, maybe even a match with Brock. I wonder how big Warrior vs. Rock would be. You never know. I wouldn't mind seeing him face Rhodes, Sandow and even squash the Miz once just for kicks.

No, doesn't need it.

Ok, the thing here is that 'deserving' to be in the HoF has never been a pre-requisite for Vince. Warrior, I could handle, getting the HoF treatment, but 'deserving' is a bit much. Actually, it's a lot much. The guy is bat shit crazy and his impact on wrestling is but a blip on the radar. If they want to put him in as a slap in the face to Hogan as being billed as the first guy to beat him clean, then sure, what the hell? But, deserving??? Umm, no.

Part-timer like Brock and The Rock. A match every few months at the bigger shows to keep him special. Believe it or not, he would still draw pretty good, he has lots of fans.

Huge surprise. Brock was great but the surprise was ruined cuz he was spotted the day before and there were signs in the crowd that night so we were expecting it, even though it was still awesome to see. Keep it a total secret and just have him show up at the end of a ppv and clear the ring by taking out whatever heel is there. Then his music hits and its a great ending.

Book him in big matches. CM Punk, maybe a tag match with Cena of some time, maybe even a match with Brock. I wonder how big Warrior vs. Rock would be. You never know. I wouldn't mind seeing him face Rhodes, Sandow and even squash the Miz once just for kicks.

No, doesn't need it.

Legit question here: Are you the Warrior? Seriously

Please do not ever put Warrior in the same sentence as Brock and Rock ever again. The major differences are: 1) They can wrestle, Warrior never could; 2) They are not bat shit crazy, Warrior clearly is; 3) Fans care about Brock and Rock and well Warrior may or may not care about Warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back