How was your day?

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
So far mine has been productive.

Got new shoes.

Got Mountain Dew.

Got Snickers Ice Cream Bars.

Got to see a guy walking down the road carrying a US Flag while wearing a Superman suit.

Got some of my Fantasy Roster chosen (Without naming the best player in the league at that position.)

Got to flirt with the Tanning Bed girl for all 15 minutes while my Mom tanned.

Bought Death Note from Walmart....didn't have enough to buy Death Note II: The Last Name with it.

How was your day?

Sat around in my pajamas until 3.

Ate stuff. Talked to friends. Listened to music. Currently downloading every episode of Rockman.EXE.

Still haven't written my RP.

Pretty well.

Been slacking the forum for most of the day, played Assassin's Creed 2 and watched NCIS.

Pretty much covers it, simple life is a good life :rolleyes:

Yeah I had it on Xbox, got tired of it cause I basically sucked on the controls.
Just remembered it was released on PC today so I purchased it through Steam now when I couldn't purchase that damn Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.

You welcome? What exactly did I say to make you blush........so I know to do it again...maybe.

Waking up in my friends house not remembering any thing

This

A little mw2 on xbox

Food

This

A little mw1 on xbox

Food

A little tribalwars online gaming

This

Got up

Chopped some wood

Played Baseball

Listened to music

Listened to french music ( I highly recommend Calogero. Also, their version of We are the world, "Une Geste Pour Haiti" is a hell of a lot better than ours.)

Played Pokemon Heartgold on my emulator

Talking to all of you

My day has been good. I rewatched some old Dragonball episodes because I am cool like that.

I played a wicked game of tackle football. Think I may have a concussion. Got kicked in the face all RKO style and blacked out on the first play of the game. Continued to play practically seeing double and when I finally started feeling better and I got drilled with a knee to the head going for a fumble. So yeah my head hurts like crazy. But my team won, thanks to a wicked TD catch by me where I ran over my brother in law. It was fun, minus the headache afterwards.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1902067 said:
I played a wicked game of tackle football. Think I may have a concussion. Got kicked in the face all RKO style and blacked out on the first play of the game. Continued to play practically seeing double and when I finally started feeling better and I got drilled with a knee to the head going for a fumble. So yeah my head hurts like crazy. But my team won, thanks to a wicked TD catch by me where I ran over my brother in law. It was fun, minus the headache afterwards.

sounds like a fun day

Just walked 2 miles and playing MLB 2K10, which is an improvement...albeit a small one... from the last 2K Sports baseball game I played. 2K8 I believe.

I don't get spring break until next week.

I have just experienced the deliciousness that is Spoon Fudge.

Only the greatest dessert ever. It's smooth fudge in a little jar that you eat with a small spoon. It was toffee crunch flavor and very good quality chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back