How to quicken the pace

That N Word

Actively evolving
Man first off I feel like the Sharon Glencross (of B/R ) of WZ.Now back to topic.Rumor is that John Cena will surpass Ric Flair's world title reigns.I think a way for WWE to quicken up the pace and let the future have their turn is to book it like this.

MITB John Cena wins the belt. (15)

Summerslam John Cena drops the belt to Lesnar.

Survivor Series John Cena beats Lesnar for the belt. (16)

WrestleMania 31 John Cena drops it to Roman Reigns

John Cena takes a break and returns before Summerslam

Survivor Series 2015 John Cena def. Dean Ambrose (who cashed in MITB on Roman Reigns turning heel at Summerslam) (17)

Royal Rumble 2016 John Cena drops the belt to Dean Ambrose (who drops the belt to Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania)

Summerslam 2017 John Cena vs Bray Wyatt (If John Cena loses he never gets a world title shot again) (Cena loses and goes part-time.Now that the future has gotten started and he is in the way and did everything he needed to do.

My question(s) to you is Should Cena's final world title reigns go like that ? (If not then how should they go;post in comments), After he is done with world titles what is next for him in your opinion (comment) and If not the way I booked it how would you book it?

I think Cena will win at MITB and I think he'll drop the title to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. However, I highly doubt that Lesnar will remain champion until Survivor Series because of the way his deal is structured. I think Lesnar will drop the title back to Cena at Night of Champions, as it's the last scheduled ppv appearance for Lesnar in 2014.

As for dropping it to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania XXXI, I don't see John Cena retaining the title for that long. Also, whomever wins the traditional MITB match can't wait until SummerSlam of next year to cash in because the contract is only good for 1 year. MITB takes place in June whereas SummerSlam happens in August.

As for "how" Cena's title runs should go, it's all up in the air at this point. Personally, while I know this won't happen but it's still what I'd prefer, I wouldn't mind if Cena never won the title again. I know it's not exactly "booking" how Cena's final title should go but, I'm just not excited about Cena being champ again. I'm not a Cena hater, I defend the guy 9 times out of 10, but even a lot of hardcore John Cena fans are flat out bored with him as champion. A lot of fans were bored with him as champ after he won it from The Rock last year, they were bored with him & Orton in their feud to unify the WWE & World Heavyweight Championships late last year and they'll almost certainly be bored with him as champ if/when he wins it again. It's not entirely Cena's fault, or Orton's for that matter; they've just been booked in those spots so frequently, so consistently, for so many years while they were both so young that there's just nothing genuinely fresh left to do with them. The only way that I can see WWE freshening Cena up would be if they decided to turn him heel, but that's almost certainly not gonna happen. There've been several different opportunities over the past few years that could have been ideal for a Cena heel turn, but WWE obviously feels that there's too much of an upside to Cena remaining exactly as he is. I think that the only remotely, and I do mean remotely, feasible chance for a Cena heel turn could be when Cena's career starts to come to a close. Even then, I doubt WWE will want to do anything to tarnish the legacy of the one guy who can genuinely and singularly claim to be "the face" of WWE since Hulk Hogan. Cena's a draw for WWE, so I understand why he's been in the spot he's occupied for almost a decade but, as for me, John Cena as WWE World Heavyweight Champion is about as fresh & exciting as watching someone do the Charleston in a dance off.

As for when Cena is ultimately done, it's difficult to say really. Cena's life has literally been being "the face" of WWE. He eats, sleeps, breathes and shits being the image of WWE and has for almost a decade. It's hard to imagine Cena actually no longer wrestling. He's too big of a star to be an announcer, to work as an agent or in any real capacity in NXT. Given that Cena is someone that's always worked his ass of to help give WWE a positive image, it wouldn't be at all surprising to me if WWE offered him a job as sort of a corporate ambassador/spokesman to represent WWE in all these various charitable endeavors and partnerships. Even as the next generation of fans have their own favorites while Cena's time starts to slip into the annals of history, Cena could represent WWE from a corporate position in these things. For instance, WWE officials have to have met with executives from Make A Wish, Susan G. Komen, the Special Olympics, etc. in order to set up their partnership/working relationships. I'm sure that John Cena would have no trouble representing the company in that way.

The simple answer for me is I wouldn't. I wouldn't book him to break flairs record. Hell I would book this as his last title run, unless he turns heel which I agree will most likely never happen unfortunately. I feel that turning cena heel could and possibly would be more shocking then the Hollywood Hogan heel turn. I'm certainly not a cena hater but I'm just plain tired of him.

As far as what he will do for the company after wrestling, I don't care as long as it isn't anything on TV unless he is a heel.
I'd actually love to see Seth cash in on him tonight but that happen.

But as usual this is just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back