• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How to improve Sin Cara

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
I've been doing some thinking, and I've got some ideas to improve Sin Cara. One, Sin Cara needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Sin Cara's not onscreen, all the other wrestlers should be asking "Where's Sin Cara?"

Why would you want to improve him? Just let him flounder in a feud with a superior wrestler, and release him in a few months or a year....

Барбоса;3146828 said:
Sin Cara should come to the ring with a Ball in a Cup

Why not? Chavo already comes out wearing a poncho. Now all we would need is this new guy they just signed to come out riding a donkey....

Why not? Chavo already comes out wearing a poncho. Now all we would need is this new guy they just signed to come out riding a donkey....

Think of the promos...

nzehvq.gif

"Hi, Sin Cara. You look like you've got something to say - do you?"

"Yes, I certainly do! I have to go now. My planet needs me."

Put the jokes aside i think that Michael Cole already thinks that he is an alien!! XD

Michael Cole - "Jack (Swagger)!! How does he do that? Jack tell me how does he do that? JACK JACK!!" XDD

Michael Cole is a funny dude xD

Take away that trampoline he uses just before he hits it. Watch him get genuine facial re-constructive surgery and appear back alongside Cody in a couple of months time as an example of a hideous person.

Cruel to be kind.

Have Kevin Thorn come back as Mordecai and get a feud between them because he thinks Sin Cara's name means "Sin Face"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back