• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how to bring undertaker back in time for nigh of champions

leemurf

Suck It!!!!
ok so wwe still doesnt know if undertaker will make it for summerslam so if he doesnt this is how wwe could bring him back:
its the end of kanes match at summerslam and he retains the WHC and as he's celebraiting the lights go off and the undertaker appears and destroys kane and the following smackdown undertaker comes to the ring and says the reason he attacked kane at SS is because kane put the undertaker in the vegetated state and you cant kill the dead then kane comes to the ring and admits everything and the two start brawling and continue to do so each week until the night of champions where undertaker gets a shot at the WHC
so do you think this could work

Yeah this will probably happen however I read that it is still possible that Taker will return for SSlam but if not that is likley the route WWE will go with

After Kane retains his World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam against Rey Mysterio and Jack Swagger(my prediction) the lights will go dark. A chill in the air will arise and a Gong will sound, Fire will spit up from the stage and the Undertaker will appear. He will walk to the ring give Mysterio and Swagger a Chokeslam and proceed to tombstone his brother.

Thats my Summerslam scenario however yours isnt too off either. This could be a work for a Kane vs Undertaker Hell in a Cell in October.

Personally, i'd like to see this fued turn into a career ender for one of them. Taker should re-appear, not at the end of a PPV with an attack, but during a promo on SD or something. Let Kane be celebrating retaining his title, and then have the druids appear with a coffin containing a mannequin of Kane.

.... yeah, yeah ok nothing new here so far, but it's hard, they use the same re-hashed crap with these two, especially Taker......

Anyway......

Instead of Taker then appearing and chokeslamming Kane or some shit, a countdown should appear on the Tron, counting down to the date of the next PPV, where Kane and Taker are scheduled to have a career v career match, where Kane eventually loses and leaves the 'E', allowing Taker to do the same whenever he intends to do it. It would seem fitting that Kane came into the WWE to end his brothers career, but will end up leaving WWE because his brother ended his career.

There can be a number of video packages from Taker talking about how he's had enough of his brother constantly betraying him and swapping alleginaces every two minutes and say that it's time for the Undertaker to finally put an end to his brother's suffering, and his own.

But they definitely should NOT lay a finger on each other until the PPV match.

That's what i'd do anyway......

If Taker isnt coming back at Summerslam, there is a good chance that he will return at Night of Champions. Its not as big as Summerslam, where the Undertaker returned last year, but Night of Champions is probably the biggest PPV that isnt part of the big four.

Who's to say that Kane will be the one that put Taker in the vegetative state? Most people believe its Kane and there are reports that said they plan on revealing it to be Kane, but thats when the WWE changes its plan. They always change there plans, especially when word gets out or something is too obvious.

Anyway, you are probably right. If he does return at Night of Champions he probably return in a way similar to he did last year at Summerslam. He'll appear in the darkness and chokeslam whoever he is after, whether its Kane or someone else.

Hmmm. this one still makes me wonder, rumour has it that there is supposed to be a blowoff casket match between kane and taker, after kane is revealed as the attacker, this is a sloppy storyline t osay the least, we dont even know how the taker was attacked or where he was or anything, its lazy booking at an all time high, " lets just say hes in a vegetative state" just cuz hes out of action, unless they have something big planned, i do beleve plans will change i think creative is back on track and raw and smackdown has been the best it has in the past 3 years these days, building valuable superstars, good storylines, there right on que with everything, maybe now they have more inspiration and are on such a role they will turn this taker storline into something great, perhaps a hell in a cell between taker and kane at survivor series, or in october, same as when hbk and taker had one, how ironic would it be if it was kane vs taker hell in a cell then hbk comes from under the ring and sweet chins taker costing him the match!! whoooaaa that would be something!! total IRONY haha doubtful but still an idea

I like the idea especially since I'm going to Night of Champions. If they aren't going to have Taker wrestle at SummerSlam, I still think he needs to come back and make his presence felt. They could do like you said or have it where Taker helps Kane keep the belt because he wants to be the man that takes it from him and then they could have Taker's first match back at NOC and then another match at Hell in a Cell to finish it off unless they want to drag it out longer. Either way if he wrestles at NOC it means that he'll have to be involved in the WHC match since its only title matches.

I think the fact that he isn't back yet will be a major sign that The Undertaker will not be competing at SummerSlam even though I seen he was included in the poster and the advertisements for the show. i guess he is still recovering from that broken face of his for the next three or four weeks. The earliest I guess he will return will be after the SmackDown main event at SummerSlam setting his sights on his attacker and/or the world title. I think just having him do a repeat of last year's SummerSlam will be a good enough way to bring him back well before Night Of Champions.

I am really hoping that Kane is not the attacker, and I do not want to see a repeat of that blunder of a match that happened at WrestleMania 20, underwhelming is an understatement on how i felt about watching that match. Besides the feud was done to death and we don't need to see it anymore. Kane has been a monster who has ruined Taker's life before why would WWE go with something that obvious anyway? Stay way WWE from doing the potential Kane vs. Taker 3000, I beg of you to just say no.

idk this site is saying that "triple h, when he returns, and if, not for long. maybe its time for new superstars idk. i want them both to return and be awesome, even if it is the beginning of the end 4 both. However, I want Evan bourne to continue getting pushed, and guys like Orton and Edge getting the title. However, i do not want what happened in wcw to happen where all the old guys, some not even old, like john cena, 2 disappear

I beg you WWE, anything but that. I don't want to see Kane heel again for awhile, and NO ONE wants to see Taker and Kane go at it again. Admittedly the last time they went at it was a good match, but it's just not something we need to see again. How many one on one matches have they had anyway? 11....12?

I agree with Xemnas, i don't want to see Taker - Kane feud again. How many more times do we need to see this? OK they had great matches but why does Kane has to be in the main event only if he wrestles against the Taker? Why not put him against a feud with someone else...

The other problem is this: If Kane-Taker feud happens, Taker will get the belt off him or he will cost a championship match to Kane. There is no way Taker will job to Kane and lose the feud without giving a damage. After waiting for 10 years a championship reign shouldn't end that quick and that easy.

However, from the looks of it, the storyline is going to that direction.

I think there will be a WHC match at Night of champions were it ends in a double countout, and they start destroying each other, wanting to end each others careers, on the next smackdown teddy long announces a blowoff match at the hell in a cell ppv

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back