How often do you...

whenever i feel like i made a friggin awesome post. I checked many times today after dealing beatdowns in the Edge v. Hollywood thread.

That's actually a really good idea
They do it on a couple other vbulletin forums I'm apart of.

One has it permanently there (saying that you have no new rep), and one has it where it will only show up if you've been repped since the last time you checked.

Quite nice. They should get whoever has power to get on that.

whenever i feel like i made a friggin awesome post. I checked many times today after dealing beatdowns in the Edge v. Hollywood thread.

Yup, I do the same, then I remember most of my posts outside of the bar room, no matter how well written, are just ignored.

Reactions: Tim
Sly, how many forums ARE you apart of?
Too many.

Probably over 10. Check 4 of them regularly. 2 of them occasionally. And a few of them just when I feel like it.

And then I'm signed up to a lot more, but don't ever go. Couldn't even tell you what they are.

I'm only apart of this one, and I check out this one on a site that reviews the shows & gives news etc.

Most interesting aspect of that other forum is the Guess the Diva page.

I admit that I am a rep ****e. I make a lot of posts while thinking about rep. My true goal is to get the elusive Sly rep. But alas, I realize that he won't give it to me in the bar or for an average wrestling post. I'm considering writing an epic column to earn it.

I admit that I am a rep ****e. I make a lot of posts while thinking about rep. My true goal is to get the elusive Sly rep. But alas, I realize that he won't give it to me in the bar or for an average wrestling post. I'm considering writing an epic column to earn it.
I just gave you some sly rep check it out.

At the end of the day though, its only rep points. You shouldn't post if the only reason you do is to get more rep.

I post to interact with others, like I said before, ironically, I didn't join a wrestling forum to speak wrestling. Noticed the bar room first.

Yeah, you either have to blow me away, or make me laugh.

Otherwise, you're not getting Sly rep. I do rep on occasion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back