How often do you?

Hahaha. I just searched my name as well, only one reference that I never saw before, and it was about Me, Big Daddy V, and Fried Chicken.

I did it once and found the "Teacher" thread. At least people care and it makes me fell like I'm one the names in WZ and not like the Dennis Stamps of the world.

How often do you look your username up in the Search to see how many people are talking about you and where?

I just did it again, and it turns out I haven't done it in a long while.

How often do you do it?

By the way, the search filters "sly" because it's only 3 letters, so people could be talking about me and I not know about it.

I leave my name on the "view online" thread when I've checked everything to see what people are doing. If I see someone who I don't know, and they're posting in the wrestling sections I normally check it out to make sure it isn't spam.

Outside of that, I didn't even know we could filter our names to see how many people bring mine up. Its not that big of a deal to me. If you talk about me and its important enough for me to know, someone will point it out.

I don't even check posts of selective people. I just check everything that has a "!!!!!" by it, indicating that its unread and new. And NO, I don't even do the "new posts" button. I just do things normally, without any short cuts. So I make sure I don't miss anything.

Anyway, how do you do this thing? I want to see if people are talking about me.

59668527jr1.png

Flames Out
Dragon

I did it. But, because nobobdy loves me, I found nothing. :icon_cry:

Looked up my real name, too. Only found links to my website. I try not to use my real name, but, yeah, I've searched for myself before. I think everyone has, even if they don't admit it.

I did it. But, because nobobdy loves me, I found nothing. :icon_cry:

Looked up my real name, too. Only found links to my website. I try not to use my real name, but, yeah, I've searched for myself before. I think everyone has, even if they don't admit it.

Check again now. :p

Flames Out
Dragon

I don't even check posts of selective people. I just check everything that has a "!!!!!" by it, indicating that its unread and new. And NO, I don't even do the "new posts" button. I just do things normally, without any short cuts. So I make sure I don't miss anything.

Lmao I just use the New Posts thing. Then make my way to the bar room regardless..
Actually, I made like, 4 wrestling posts today. Wow.

Anyway, how do you do this thing? I want to see if people are talking about me.

I do it differently to ED. You know the Search button next to New posts?
I just search Becca/HBK-aholic in that and then it shows me which threads people have been talking about me in lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back