• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Often Do You Shower?

LamaNamaneumi

08-14-2012
It seems to me that a lot of people have gave up on bathing/showering.

I can't fucking stand it, old people smelling like piss, greasy haired fat chicks with sweat stains on their shirts, some sixteen year old kid with a mullet and a shaggy ass beard that was not even close to being full, and that was just at WAL:disappointed:MART today.

I find the need to take a shower everyday. Usually I like to take one about an hour before I go to sleep.

I hope we do not have any dirty bastards on here.

I don't think I've ever seen a good looking person at Wal-Mart. Basicly all of them just are nasty looking.
And once a day.

It seems to me that a lot of people have gave up on bathing/showering.

I can't fucking stand it, old people smelling like piss, greasy haired fat chicks with sweat stains on their shirts, some sixteen year old kid with a mullet and a shaggy ass beard that was not even close to being full, and that was just at WAL:disappointed:MART today.

I find the need to take a shower everyday. Usually I like to take one about an hour before I go to sleep.

I hope we do not have any dirty bastards on here.

The half heads where out today then sorry mate.

I shower twice a day at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back