How much would you take to fight Big Show

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
Big Show vs Mayweather
7'0, 430lbs vs 5'8 145lbs

given mayweather is 3x lighter than big show and earning $20m to fight him, how much would you take to go against big show at WM

personally, i may not have the boxing skill of little floyd, but i'm taller and heavier and could at least look a better fit than mayweather... i'd take $200000 and even take a running splash from the guy for it

how about you?

To fight at Wrestlemania I'd do it for free agianst anyone. Anywhere else, I'd fight the Big Show for $100 and hope I was faster than him.

I'd take just about anything. I'd probably get ready to fight and pretend to faint. He'd chokeslam me and I'd wake up in the hospital, but i'd have one hell of a story.

Nothing, because it would be funny to kick him in the nuts, and who else could say that they did that? Now thats one hell of a conversation starter. WOOOOOO

It wouldnt take a dime for me to climb in the ring and lay the smackdown on his candyass!!!!!

$20 < I'd want money for my cab to and from the hotel. I'd appear at WrestleMania for free just to see the crowd and feel the atmosphere. Polishing Big Shows head would be a highlight.

Just ask that pay my hospital bill plus getting my ass kicked at the granddaddy of them all would be sweet. Plus I would be able to see the king of kings take his title back.

Gimme.. $250. & a replica belt. I'll be cool. I get to be at Wrestlemania? Hell yeah. Let's go show.

With Shows size he could easily knock somebody out, without any training.

He'd kill me in a fight. I'd do it for free though. It's an experience. And if you're knocked out with a single punch it doesn't hurt. If anything you wake up feeling pretty good. Although I wouldn't much fancy getting punched out by those sausage fingers.

Lets see, I have two answers for this.

In a wrestling match, probably nothing, or at least front row seats to WM. It would be an experience to say the least.

In an actual shoot fight, yeah, im gonna say at least 1 million. That should be enough to cover my medical bills.

$20 < I'd want money for my cab to and from the hotel. I'd appear at WrestleMania for free just to see the crowd and feel the atmosphere. Polishing Big Shows head would be a highlight.

I'd take about $280 for........Anything to be big show's assistant!!!!:undertaker2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back