How much would it take for you to kill someone?

Murfish

is losing his edge
Activity Stimulus Package #2:

How much would it take? Express your ideas about a topic that most of us will have to deal with here!

I think I'm a few bad days away from that point sometimes. I think my average build and hair color would make me a discreet hitman, which I would become if it paid enough.

I would regret killing someone and the guilt would eat me alive even if the person was bad. I just wouldn't be able to do it.

what if it was a bad person though TSnugs?

I have no problem going to the authorities then. Whether someone is bad or not is not my call to make. Of course, I'll exclude instances where I might kill someone out of passion if I saw them harming my child, since I probably wouldn't have control of myself at this time, and I would be acting on instinct. But, in any situation where instinct doesn't overrule my reason, I'm going to the authorities.

Oh, by the way, Monkey, you get mad props for posting that pic of your lady friend before she was ready for the night. That props is extra big as well: she seemed pissed when you took the picture, and I can't even imagine how pissed she became when she found out you posted it on the 'Netz.

If I could kill Monkey by shooting him in the face I would. but Nooooooooooo he wants to shoot himself in his face.

Oh, by the way, Monkey, you get mad props for posting that pic of your lady friend before she was ready for the night. That props is extra big as well: she seemed pissed when you took the picture, and I can't even imagine how pissed she became when she found out you posted it on the 'Netz.

Yeah, she doesnt even know about that. Lol.

If I could kill Monkey by shooting him in the face I would. but Nooooooooooo he wants to shoot himself in his face.

I cant anymore. I just sold my handgun. Like 20 minutes ago, no joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back