How much faith do you have in your team, IC25?

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
My Carolina Hurricanes are playing your New Jersey Devils tonight.

I propose that if my Hurricanes win I'm released from prison. But if they lose you do ban me or whatever you want. I only propose this because evidently I'm not getting out of prison this time. So what do ya say, buddy?

Carolina Wins With A Comeback With Under Two Minutes To Go!!!!!

Woo~fuckin~hoo!!!!

Yeah pretty sure rubbing that in isn't going to get you released anytime soon, pissing off the guy who determines if you ever get released, bad idea, really fucking bad idea

I'm just having a bit of fun. Unless he's a stiff he'll just rib me back.

Wow, I totally missed this entire thread due to my aversion to reading ANYTHING from CCS out of fear for losing brain cells.

So lemme get this straight, you feel that your hockey team's lucky victory somehow makes you less of an alt-making shitty poster? Pshaw.

Just curious...do you really think that I was that guy that said he was going to hack everyone? Because it's not me. We came up with the idea of saying one of us was hacked by him on MSN and I was the only one stupid enough to do it.

I was hoping the Canadian had been kidnapped and the staff would be tasked with saving him from atop a volcano. Imagine my disappointment when I found out it was something about basketball or baseball or football or some shit.

I've got my shorts on and everything. Running is difficult though, on account of the change in my pockets. It's not really hard, I just don't like the jingling sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back